So his nickname is Kacchan? That is so cute. I wonder if I can call him that? Will he get mad?

Katsuki never missed a day in visiting your flower shop and like he always does, he would ask about flowers and leave the shop with flower plants he bought. Though you think that he might have a scary and intimidating face and personality sometimes, he still had that gentleness within him.

Despite his looks, you knew that the guy was still a good person. Most costumers would avoid him because of his scary aura whenever he enters the flower shop, but he is really a good guy and who would have thought that a tough rock lile him could crack silly jokes when you two are alone?

After spending time with him almost everyday due to him visiting you, you grew quite fond of him and you were actually having fun when he's around. You were able to talk about flowers that you liked so much to him without him being judgemental about it. He would listen to you all day and you were hyped to meet someone like Katsuki!

Even Monoma doesn't usually listen to you talk about the things you liked sometimes. It was different wjen you're with Katsuki, though you know you shouldn't be comparing your boyfriend with Katsuki since they are two different person and that is just wrong to comapre them, right?

It's like comparing which flowers are beautiful when all flowers are beautiful and unique.

"Tch. Who says I'm friends with your stupid ass!-" his face started to get red, as he began to snarl at Izuku, his vouce were saccharine venom while trying to deny it, "AND DON'T CALL ME KACCHAN, DAMMIT!"

-

You watched Izuku wave his hand at you and Katsuki while he was walking away with his bike, "Bye (y/n)! Bye Kacchan!"

"I TOLD YOU NOT TO CALL ME KACCHAN, YOU STUPID DEKU!" katsuki snapped again before he picked his shoes and tries to throw it at Izuku. But his attempt was futile when you bonked the back of his head with your hand - causing him to look at you with a confused look on his face while whining about how his head hurt after you smacking it.

Your lips pursed as you glared at Katsuki, "Don't be mean, Kacchan!" you scolded him.

and just like that. Katsuki clutched his chest as he turned around, his eyes closed shut while he silently whimpered, "The fuck she called me Kacchan, I'm going to die, she's so fucking adorable."

It was like as if cupid had struck him again with his arrow and now looking at himself, Katsuki was so stupidly in love. With just a simple Kacchan coming from you, it made his heart jump like a horse.

His ears felt warm and he can't get your voice out of his mind. Imagine a 23 year old guys still blushing just hearing his crush call his nickname out of the blue. Katsuki was embarrassed, but he still liked how you called him. It literally just sent butterflies in his stomach. He could die from a heart attack and he'd be dying with a wide smile on his face.

"Katsuki-san, are you alright?!" you panicked after seeing him react that way, "I'm sorry! I just thought I'd call you Kacchan to tease you. Are you mad?"

The blond immediately whipped his head towards you, shaking his head while covering his face thatbis red as a tomato, "No, no, you just caught me by surprise. I'm not mad, do-don't worry." he stammered.

"thank goodness! I thought you're mad at me, Kacchan!" you sighed softly in relief.

Katsuki flinched after you left him with his jaws dropped and quite shocked. But he couldn't help but to grin widely. He grabbed his face as he tried to cover his smiling face while crouching down after his knees finally gave up, "I fucking like you so much." he grumbled under his breath, but was too gibberish for you to understand what he just said.