𝘴𝘪𝘹𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

╔────── ・ 。゚*.☽ .* :☆゚.──────╗
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
TRIP [ELLA MAI]

╚────── ・ 。゚*.☽ .* :☆゚.──────╝

"This is empty, you took empty tanks

"This is empty, you took empty tanks." Kiara mumbled as she checked the air pressure of the tanks John B stole from the infamous Cameron boat. They were sitting on the boat in the middle of the marsh, everyone figuring out the plan of action while Nova and JJ played a game of smash or pass in the corner. So far neither of them had said smash, the game becoming increasingly repetitive.

"Ok, JJ." Nova began speaking, "Smash or Pass, Me." She smiled turning her head while staring at the blonde boy.

He sighed and shook his head slightly and she craned her neck forward, looking for an answer, "Definitely Smash." He answered, as Nova lightly slapped his chest. They both shared a laugh as they were drawn back to the task at hand.

"Okay, this one's a quarter full." Kiara spoke towards the group, JJ and Nova both red as they listened,

"It's enough for one of us."

"Love it when a plan comes together." Pope grumbled out sarcastically, Nova scoffing at his words.

"Does anybody know how to dive?" The girl asked with a frown, watching the group mumble no's and shake their heads.

"It's kind of a Kook sport." JJ said, the rest of them nodding along with his answer.

"I... read about it." Pope stated from behind the steering wheel, Kiara grunting at his answer,

"Great, Pope read about it, so someone's gonna die."

"Look y-you put the thing in your mouth and breathe. How hard could it be?" JJ stuttered while he leaned against the railing of the boat. Nova had her back to his chest, leaning against him, holding his arms that were draped around her neck.

"Well if you come up too fast, nitrogen gets into your blood, and you get the bends." Pope answered the blonde boy, watching as Nova giggled at his statement.

She moved JJ's arms from around her neck and dropped her body, into a bending position against JJ, pretending like she was getting railed from behind as she commented, "Bends like, bend over and..."

"The Bends kill you." Pope interrupted the girl, causing her to sigh and place her hands against her knees, still in the position. JJ on the other hand was biting his lip so hard he started to taste blood as he watched the hottest girl he'd ever seen press her ass into his dick to make a joke. So to refrain from making any unholy noises, he grabbed Nova's waist and made her stand back up, returning his arms around her neck with a relieved sigh.