𝘰𝘯𝘦

╔────── ・ 。゚*.☽ .* :☆゚.──────╗
CHAPTER ONE
SUNDRESS [A$AP ROCKY]

╚────── ・ 。゚*.☽ .* :☆゚.──────╝

      "Johnny watch your step asshat" Nova called out to her brother, studying him as he balanced on the edge of the roof

"Johnny watch your step asshat" Nova called out to her brother, studying him as he balanced on the edge of the roof. She chugged the last bit of liquid from the beer can in her hand, throwing it to the ground with a giggle. She looked at JJ next to her on the scaffolding, motioning to the can in his hand, giving him puppy dog eyes and her signature Routledge smile. Like magic she watched as he sighed and handed her his drink. She mumbled to herself as she took a sip, handing it back to him after, "Fucking pushover". He elbowed her in the side, scoffing as he yanked the can out of her hands, "Shut up Nov", he smiled.

"They're gonna have Japanese toilets with towel warmers." Kiara spoke, exiting the house. Nova glanced down at her best friend watching as she started speaking about turtle habitats and whatever she felt was important that day.

"This used to be a turtle habitat, but who cares about the turtles, I guess" She spoke, the sarcasm laced through her words.

"Loving the passion Kie, keep it up!" Nova yelled, giving her a thumbs up with a cheeky smile.

"Don't spill that beer. I'm not giving you another one." JJ yelled from beside her, like clockwork her twin brother's beer fell to the ground with a thud. Everyone mumbled their own responses, Nova calling out "So proud of you Johnny, always giving us nothing!" She smiled ironically, scoffing when JJ playfully hit the back of her head.

Soon enough security rolled up, Pope always being the first one to notice. She and JJ jumped down from the scaffolding, watching as her friends retreated towards the exit, taunting the security guard as they moved.

"Gary good to see you man!"

"Yeah you're just asking for it"

Kiara whooped as they ran through the house, Nova always sticking with JJ when it came to running from law enforcement. Yes, it did happen that often.

"Not much of a hugger man" She heard the rebellious boy yell, dodging the security guards as they ran towards the fence. They yelled for Pope to go, both jumping over the fence and sprinting towards their van.

"Bus is leaving" Her brother yelled as she jumped in, landing next to Kiara. The group taunted the security guard as he ran after their vehicle. Nova on the other hand was already looking for her vape, knowing she left it somewhere around here previously.

She giggled when she found it, reaching her head around the open door and blowing the smoke towards Gary, yelling out to him with a laugh, "You deserve better Gary!"

JJ sent her a glance, watching as she tossed the vape over to him with a smile, going up to her brother in the front seat, "Hey Johnny B, drop me off at Carters pretty please?" She asked. He nodded to her, watching as she climbed into the front seat.

The others sat in the back paying attention to the unfamiliar turns John B was making, "Hey dude where you going?" Kiara asked to the front seat. She was referring to the roads they were taking, those being farther into figure 8 instead of out of it.

"Dropping Novie off at Carter's real quick before we go back," He stated looking back at them. Nova looked back too, smiling at them as if to say, 'Sorry I'm making the ride longer, and sorry I'm gonna be gone again tonight'.

She glanced at her vape, still in JJ's hand, watching as he rolled his eyes and took a hit, blowing the smoke up towards the ceiling.

"Hey Jay?" She asked sweetly, "Can I have my pen back please?"

"No." He replied back in the same sweet tone, taking another hit, leaning up to blow the smoke in her face instead this time.

Nova smiled to herself, thinking slightly before looking over at Kiara. "Kiara why the hell is your shirt off?" She yelled, watching as JJ's eyes immediately glanced over at Kiaras completely clothed body, taking this opportunity to grab the vape out of his hand.

"Oh fuck off" He sighed, falling back into his spot with a grunt. Kiara giggled while Nova offered the pen to her best friend, watching Kiara take a hit of her own. She offered it to Pope who rolled his eyes and gave her a look.

"You're no fun" She mumbled to herself, going to take another hit before she heard Pope yell from behind her, "Can you not hotbox right now Nova? I gotta see my dad after this."

Nova mocked him, whispering to herself in a childish voice, "Can you not hotbox right now Nova?"

Even if she mocked his words she still found herself rolling down the window, allowing the van to air out while they drove.

"At your stop miss Nova." Her brother spoke next to her, stopping the car in front of her boyfriend's house, "I'll pick you up in the morning."

"Bye my little sluts!" She yelled as she left the van, blowing them all an exaggerated kiss. She shut the door behind her, watching with a giggle as her best friends flipped her off through the window while they drove away.

God, she loved her little family.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

hi! welcome to my book!
i'm rowan, you can find my
usual works on cdrowan my
normal account, i created this
one for strictly jj maybank
and everyone in obx <3.
the writing in this book is
going to be incredibly subpar
but this is my writers block
book and i spent a lot of time
making the plot line. so pay
more attention to the story
line than the writing.

love you the most ever

- rowan <3