Chapter 6

Cameron's p.o.v.

I woke up the next morning remembering last night with Alyssa. I sighed in adoration. She is so beautiful. I could kiss those sweet soft pink lips of hers all day if I could. I looked over to see Jaxx laying at the end of my bed. He looked up at me with his ocean blue eyes, and I stroked his fur. He started to lick my face with excitement.

"Aww Jaxx." I said to my beautiful grey husky laying on my bed. He nuzzled his head into my chest. It was time to take him for a walk.

"Do you want to go for a walk?!?" I asked him. He jumped off my bed with excitement and ran down stairs. I put on a pair of grey sweatpants and a white shirt and walked downstairs.

"Good morning." Nash said while pouring himself a bowl of cereal.

"Good morning." I said back to Nash while grabbing Jaxx's black leash from the wall.

"Jaxx!" He came running from around a corner and almost ran into a wall. I hooked his leash onto his collar and started to walk downstairs and out the door.

We walked down the street passing the other apartment buildings. It was warm this morning and I enjoyed it and so did Jaxx. We turned around and started to walk back to the house. Once we got upstairs I unlocked the door and let Jaxx off his leash. He ran straight up to Nash. He started to pet him.

"Traitor." I thought to myself and laughed. I poured food into Jaxx's food bowl and gave him some water. As soon as I was down doing that I walked into the living room with Nash and flopped down onto the couch.

"Ayee. Carter, Matt, Jack and Jack, Sam, and Chloe are coming over later." Nash said.

"Is Alyssa coming too?"

"Yea." he said while laughing at me.

I flipped him off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n
That was short sorry. I hope u guys liked it. Don't forget to vote and comment. Kk byeeeeee I luv u guysssssssss♡♡♡