Chapter 4

Once we got onto Cameron's street you could here the music blasting from his house from miles away. His house was huge. Jack parked the car and we all got out. I grabbed Chloe and Kat and we walked in together.

We looked inside the house in awe. It was amazing. There were strobe lights flashing, people dancing, making out, and getting drunk.

Cameron came up to us with Kian and Nash. He looked so gorgeous I couldn't stop staring.

"Take a picture it'll last longer." Cameron said with a smirk.

"Shut up!" I said blushing and punching him in the arm.

"Ow." He said with a fake pouty face.

"You're such a baby Cameron."

Before I knew it Chloe was dancing with Nash and Kat making out with Kian against a wall. We all know where this is going.

Cameron took me into the kitchen where Shawn, Matthew, Carter, Taylor, and Aaron all stood.

"Hey guys." Cameron said to them putting his arm around my waist bringing me closer to him.

"Hey!" They all said back.

"Who do you got there?" Matt said pointing to me.

"Oh this is Alyssa."

"Hey." I said to the other boys.

I started talking to Shawn. I found out that he's a singer and his voice is amzaing.

"Oh my gosh, Shawn you should sing a song."

"No no I can't." He said trying to back out.

"Shawn come on you have to."

"No I can't."

"Shawn Mendes if you don't get your ass up there and sing a song."

"Fineeeeeeeeee." Shawn said while walking into the living room and finding a microphone. He started to sing Life of the Party (a/n that is seriously my jam)

When he stopped singing Jack and Jack started singing Doing It Right.

"I DON'T GIVE A DANN ABOUT WHAT YOU SAY!" I screamed along while Jack G started singing. Then they started to sing Groove. I was about to scream more of the lyrics till someone came up behind me and grabbed my hips and turned me around. Which made me stop my ridiculous dancing.

"Oh hey Cameron." I said with a smile.

"Hey." He replied while cupping my face and kissing my lips softly. I was surprised at first but quickly kissed him back. (A/n I mean who wouldn't?!?!) It seemed like we just stood there for hours and hours kissing each other passionately.

He broke the kiss. "You look gorgeous by the way." He said with a smile.

"You don't look to bad yourself." I said while smirking at him.

We started dancing to the music until the party was over. Everyone was out of the house except Jack and Jack, Chloe, Kat, Nash, Kian, JC, Matt, Shawn, Aaron, Cameron, and I. Kat and Kain came down the stairs hand in hand. We all knew what had happened up there.

"KAT YOU HAVE SEX HAIR!" Jack G screamed.

"Shut up I do not!"

"You totally do." We all agreed.

"You both do actually." JC said to them.

"Everyone just shut up." She said while kissing Kian on the lips then walking to the car.

"Well I guess that means we're leaving." Jack J announced.

"BYEEEE!!!" Everyone screamed then they all walked to the car. As I was walking out the door Cameron grabbed my wrist and turned me around to face him and kissed my lips once more.

"Can I see your phone for a sec?" He asked.

"Uh sure." I said while handing him my phone. He typed something in then handed it back.

"Thanks." he said with a smile.

I smiled back and walked out the door.

I looked down at my phone on the phone on the way to the car. He added himself as a new contact with his name as: Da Bae. I couldn't help but look at it and smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Those songs are the serious jams tho...IloveShawn's voice tho its pretty great. Well love ya byeeeeeeeee...xoxo
~Nissa