Chapter 2

We decided to go to the mall. We all hopped into Jack G's car and drove to the mall. As soon as we got there we headed straight for Hot Topic our favorite store. We all looked around the store. There were the two of the most popular and hottest guys in our school. Nash Grier, and Cameron Dallas.

"Alyssa that's the Nash fucking Grier."

"Oh my fucking god I know! Do you see Cameron?!?!"

We both fangirled over them for a few seconds until Jack and Jack went up to them.

"WHAT ARE THEY DOING?" Chloe asks me.

"I DON'T KNOW?!?!"

Next thing I know all of them are walking over here like they're the best of friends. Chloe quickly fixed her hair in the nearest mirror.

"Hey is cool if we hang out with you guys?" Cameron asked us.

"Uh yea I guess." I said to him.

"Cool." He said and smirked at me.

I blushed. We next decided to walk to go to Spencers. We all walked around in the back (a/n if you don't know in the back of Spencers there is a lot of sexual stuff lol) being stupid and acting like children. Nash and Chloe were flirting with each other and Chloe couldn't stop blushing for a second.

"Hey we should all steal something." Nash suggested.

"Ok." we all agreed.

We all picked up something that we could fit in our pockets. I picked up a shirt that I liked. And we all walked out the store, and as soon as we were far enough away from the store we all bursted out in laughter.

"LET'S GO GET SOME FOOD!" Jack G screamed.

"Yea I'm starving." I said to Jack.

"Same." Chloe said.

So we all drove to Pizza Hut. We all walked in and sat at a booth and a waitress walked up and asked us what we wanted to drink. We ordered a pepperoni pizza and bread sticks. As soon as the pizza got there we all dove in. (A/n I'm about to dive in. No ok.) Through out the whole meal we all laughed obnoxiously and we're really loud. I'm suprised we didn't get kicked out. We payed for the bill and left. Because it was already 2:15 and we all had to head home since we skipped school.

We all walked outside to the parking lot.

"Hey guys I'm having a party this Friday you guys should come." Cameron said to us.

"Ok. We'll be there." I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well I just want to say thanks to anyone who's reading this trashy story so yea love you guys xoxo
~Nissa