15.

❤💬↗

❤💬↗

Itsnayaa: 🌌💜💸

~

"Girl why you out here dress like you a nigga!"A said laughing, "if you don't shut your ass up"i said rolling my eyes.

"How many airforce you got?"spade ask.

"About 20 ion know" i said shrugging. In my apartment in the guest room all my clothes and shoes in there,i got alot of shoes.

"Where you even get money from?"spade ask.

"Nigga 1 i have my parents and 2 i do hair my nigga"i told him rolling my eyes.

"you do hair?" A asked,"that's what i just said " i said rolling my eyes.

"Shit im gone let you do my girl hair "A said taking a hit from his blunt.

"When did you get a girl ?" Gunz ask

"Naww the question is who would want his hoe ass!"Rell said laughing.

"Mann both of you can suck my dick "A said rolling his eyes.

"Mann guess what!"Gunz said annoyed.

"What! "

"That girl that naya get fa me,she talking bout whe pregnant and its suppose to be fuck them kids"he said whining.

"Fuck them kids forever! "A said.

"Speaking of kids ,ty we got to get the kids from my mom!"i told ty we was busy rubbing my back.

"We gone do that next week!" He said.

"Why?!"i asked him.

"Cause you gone be over your apartment while im gone handle some business "

"Ishi gone be with you too"he added.

●●●●●●●●●●●●

"They up to sum!"ishi said, while I was doing a clients hair.

"I know right" i said agreeing with her, grabbing some of the hair i did already, shit this was neat,unlocking my phone i took a picture i was gone post it later.

"If they ever did something stupid i swr"ishi said rolling her eyes.

"Girl i will beat the living shit outta them like they don't have enough drama already "i said parting a new section on the girls hair .

An 1 hour later ~