Chapter 7

(Yall liked my JJBA edits so I bring you more low quality edits from my YouTube channel)

Dio randomly showed up on Giorno's door step one day. Of course Giorno wouldn't know. In this state he couldn't even tell his left from his right, let alone open the door without walking into it first. No one exactly knew how he got here, or where he came from, or how he'd  found the house. He was just there. In the most ridiculous outfit 2000 has ever seen. Mista stood at the door, lazily looking up at the taller male in front of him.

"So this is where Giorno has been staying." Dio said to himself. "It seems like a mess." 

He was probably referring to the mess Narancia and Fugo made while they were trying to do work the day before. Neither showed mercy so there were pillows everywhere, a knife in the TV, a couple pans spread across the house,  and an overturned chair. Along with the mess Giorno has made before it only made it worse than it already was. Giorno was in the kitchen. This time it was an interesting choice of breakfast; cereal and cool-aid. To make matters worse he was eating it with a knife. It was a butcher knife which had no place being in a cereal bowl, and Giorno wasn't content with the fact that his cereal kept falling off the "spoon" that he put in his mouth from time to time. But no one was there to stop him. Mista wasn't watching, Narancia was draped across the couch hugging a handful of cats (still made out of chairs), and no one. NO ONE. Ever tried to disturb Fugo during his morning smoke, cause that never ended well for anyone. Ever. And with Giorno being unsupervised it made Mista's original job a lot harder than it was meant to be.

"Yeah, and who are you?" Mista asked, still standing in the doorway.

"Giorno's father. I haven't seen him since he was born because I couldn't be there. But I have been checking on him every once in a while." Dio replied. "And from the looks of it, you, haven't been doing a good job of taking care of him." He pointed to his son, still eating with the knife out of his oddly colored Cheerios. 

Mista silently cursed himself as he looked back at the sight before him before looking back to see Dio wasn't at the door anymore, and somehow in the kitchen. And Giorno's food was missing. The blonde boy only pouted, jutting out he bottom lip as he extended his upper body out on the table.

"He's never like this so something's wrong. And you should watch out more. You're a horrible caretaker." Dio grumbled as he set everything else into the sink, glaring daggers at Mista. This made Mista laugh nervously as he avoided the cold eyes of Dio. 

"Morning everyone." Fugo said, making his way to the coffee machine and turning it on. "Who's this?"

"It's Giorno's dad. I don't know how he got here but best not to ask questions."

Fugo merely shrugged and placed his broken coffee cup under the machine. On the other hand, Narancia had finally woken up. The small cats he was holding jumping out if his grip and running off in random parts of the house.

"Fugo, you smell like smoke, that's disgusting." He groggily commented as he sat up straight, retaining his balance. "And you know it's not even your house."

"You're not my boss and I already opened the window so it should be fine." Fugo sighed as he took the coffee sitting down at the table. Narancia just jumped up to find another chair-cat, not caring about the new presence in the room.

Giorno had made his way over to the TV, unsuccessfully grabbing the "remote" which in reality was one of Fugo's lighters. He tried pressing random things but to no avail did the TV turn on. Sighing, he opened the lighter to see the small little blazing light coming from it. Slowly, he put his hand closer to poke it before- it disappeared? The lighter was somewhere but not near him. Dio had snatched it before he could set himself or the whole house on fire. Scoffing, Dio turned to Mista again who was even more scared of Dio now than when he first met him.

"If he gets hurt I'll rip your body limb from limb until there's nothing of you left."

"But padre!" Giorno slurred as he leaned over the couch lazily. "You can't kill him, he's cute and I'll have no one to cuddle with," he whined. Mista smiled at the compliment(?) from Giorno, his face heating up slightly as he smiled.

"I'll let you off the hook this once, Guido." Dio sighed. "But if I come back and I see something as little as a scratch on him, I'll kill you." Dio left, closing the door as he did.

Narancia rolled back in with at least thirty cats in his arms. "Who was that?"

"No one important."

A/N: I PROMISED A LONG CHAPTER BUT I PROMISE THERE WILL BE MORE AHHHHH SORRY