I Love You

Ash punches the guy straight in the face, causing him to stumble back but his arms are still wrapped tight around me.

"GET OFF OF HER!" Ash growls. I see Luke in the background push his way past the crowd to stand beside Ash.

"What the fuck man, get off!" Luke shouts, pushing the guy to the ground and grabbing me away. He hugs me, and Christine immediately rushes to Ash who is now kicking the guy on the ground.

Christine's POV

"Ash! Stop!" I scream, pushing him off the guy. Ash glares at me.

"The fuck, Christine?! You bitch!" He screams angrily at me. I glare back at him, tears forming in my eyes.

"Don't. Call. Me. That." I say quietly. "And another thing," I say more louder. "Don't call me at all." I slap him across the face. No emotion registers in his eyes or face. Tears threaten to spill out of my eyes as I turn away, completely breathless and broken.

"Christine!" Aurora calls after me. I stop as I turn to corner for Aurora to catch up. She smiles sadly at me.

At this point, tears are streaming down my face. I thought that I actually had a fucking chance with Ash. And I ruined it.

"Christine, please," she pleads. "He's drunk, Luke told me."

"He's an ass," I grumble. "He knows my fucking past, he does not call me a bitch." I whisper. She wraps me in a hug.

"Christine, please." She whispers again. "I know, he's an ass. I know, your future hurts you. I've been bullied, and I sometimes feel that my dads death is my fault."

"You don't get it," I whisper, my voice hoarse. "I was bullied and my dad is dead, but my story is different."

"What is it then?" She asks quietly. I smile at her, happy that someone cares.

"Let's go to my house... I'll tell you then in a," I look around at all the people staring at us. "More private place."

15 minutes later

"Okay, so what's up?" Aurora asks, sitting on my bed and texting her best friend Ellie that she's at my house. Apparently Ellie will be here in 10 minutes.

"Okay so my dad," I start, hoping that I could make through the whole story without crying. "He basically got my mum pregnant and got married while they were drunk."

"He filed for a divorce, but it's still pending after all these years-even though he's dead now." I say.

"Why is it still pending? Why didn't he get divorced right away?" Aurora asks quietly. I sigh.

"Apparently, he was drunk every time he went to city hall." I continue. "So they decided to let it pend. People thought he was making a drunk mistake, so not much people payed attention. After a while, it was just some small piece of dust in the world-so small, no one ever payed any attention."

"My mum was crushed," I say, tears forming as I remember mums broken phases. "She tried to take care of me, all day all night as dad was out doing who knows what."

"She quit caring for me when I was 5..." I whisper. "She hardly acknowledged me. She didn't cook for me, she didn't help me when I got hurt, she didn't make sure I was healthy-she was gone." I whisper, in a hoarse voice.

"I-i saw her try to kill herself multiple times!" I cry, tears slowly running down my face. I take a few minutes to calm down before continuing the story.

"It's okay, Christine. Keep going," Aurora says, stroking my hair comfortingly.

"Okay... So since my mum never really payed attention to me, my dad started to," I start again, tears springing up in my eyes. I blink them away.

"H-he would hit me and," I couldn't. I sat up and shook my head. "I'm sorry, I have to go," I whisper. Aurora reaches for my arm but I snatch it away.

"Please, stay," she pleads. "Please please, please. Ash, he's drunk, as I said before. Please. He really likes you," she whispers the last sentence. I wipe my cheek, and sit next to Aurora on the bed.

"He would hurt me and I started to lose faith in my mum," I whisper. "So I started to hurt myself..." I roll up my sleeves showing her horrible cut scars. Aurora gasps in shock.

"I know," I whisper "it was wrong of me. But I couldn't control myself- I was in a bad, dark place."

"Fortunately before I actually killed myself, my mums doctor came over-he helped her. Soon, she was caring, cooking and helping me. I stopped hurting myself, but I never forgave my mum. My father went to jail, and died from another prisoner. I know live alone with my mum, but I hardly talk to her, only when necessary-she was never there for me, so why should I accept her now?" I say, again wiping my tears from my cheeks.

"I'm sorry," Aurora whispers. "I... I've been abused before too." I smile sadly at her. "My boyfriend always did-I was in the same dark place as you but I finally found the courage and bravery myself to leave him."

"Wanna watch a movie?" I ask, trying to lighten the mood. Aurora grins.

"Yup! Whatcha wanna watch?" She asks. I ponder my choices.

"Got mean girls?" I ask. Aurora laughs.

"Always." Both our phones ring. That was weird.

I check mine quickly;

TheSexyBeastAsh: Chrissy Where r u?

I sigh-I knew he was still drunk. Still, I decided that he deserved at least a text back.

Me: ash I'm done with you right now. Ur drunk and idea if you can read this but pls leave me alone-I'll talk to you when you aren't a drunken asshole

TheSexyBeastAsh: Chrissy I'm not drunk pls! I was being stupid I'm sober now

Me: ash idc I'm with Aurora can u pls stop texting me I'll talk to u tom idc if ur drunk or not.

The next text I did not expect;

TheSexyBeastAsh: I love you.

•~•~•~•

HEY GUYS!! MERRY CHRISTMAS;D I've been RLLY busy so not many updates so I'm RLLY sorry about that ;(

Special thanks to Jasmine for being absolutely supportive ;)

ALSO NOT EDITED DONT JUDGE ME;( srry lol😂

BYES!!!

xxBambi💕