32. Casualties

Mulai dari awal

"Then why don't we take it off and get it out of the way?" His teeth nibbled her ear.

Not waiting for an answer. His hands fell at the top of her breasts to drop in between her mounds and undid the clasp.

Beau whimpered in anticipation. His hands were soon manipulating her breasts unhindered, she arched her body, encouraging.

Dominic had to release his hold on her for a minute to tug her wet pair of panties, uncaring if he damaged the silk fabric. He heard her protest but she quieted when his hands went back to her luscious and sensitive breasts.

Mashing her swollen nipples beneath his palms, cupping and squeezing her full mounds with renewed hunger, her head rested on his chest. Then he rolled her nipples between thumb and finger, tugging on them gently a few times before once more cupping her luscious mounds and firmly squeezing them.

Every second that passed, his desire for his detka grew higher, being able to pleasure her gave him pleasure. Fanning both their flames higher and higher. Soon she was whimpering with each tweak, panting with every squeeze. Her fingers tensed and scraped his forearms, tugging as jolts of electricity shot through her nerves.

"Feels good, doesn't it?" His hot breath once more swirled in her ear.

She arched her back slightly, jutting her chest out, pressing herself more firmly into his hands.

"Oh, God, yes," she sighed.

Fuck! He was so damn hard.

"Yes, I know the pleasure you are feeling. How this turns you on and how your pussy is getting really wet. I bet it's dripping with your juices."

"Dominic." she whimpered. Her sweet ass grinding on his slippery length.

"Why don't we touch your pussy, detka. Let's feel how wet you are." He knew he will be inside her soon. He just wanted to heighten her lust. For him.

Guiding both of their hands down, eager fingers grazed her pussylips and they both groaned.

Dominic was murmuring his appreciation. Kissing and sucking her neck. His free hand kept tweaking her hard nipples.

She stood there, the warm water cascading over them and she let him do whatever he wanted. Surrendering herself to him completely. He knew what she was feeling for he felt the same. He had given himself to her completely.

With her pussy glistening with her juices, her puffy labia flowering open with her body's need, he inserted his thick middle finger in her tight slit. Her walls clung to him and he pressed deeper. From beneath heavy eyelids, she looked down and groaned. Her thighs trapped his hand.

"You have always been responsive to me, detka. Always." His hands continued to knead and mold her full breasts. "See? You are almost ready to come for me."

He added another finger stretching her slit, exploring it, feeling her juices coat his digits.

Watching her on the brink of orgasm, his body raged with desire, his fires roared, spurring him on. His thumb tapped against her clit as it slid up and down through her wetness.

Sighing needily Beau shifted back to rub her ass against Dominic's bulging cock.

"You are getting so hot. Ready to come on my fingers." He whispered.

Beau moaned louder. "I need you inside me, Dominic. Please."

For several long moments, he continued, letting her rub her ass against him, his cock riding in between her firm cheeks while he kept running his finger through her slit, mauling her breasts with increasing hunger. She closed her eyes in response to the waves of desire rolling through her.