Beau wouldn't look at him and her head was bent. Whatever lascivious thoughts he was having vanished.

"Baby," he uttered tenderly and lift her chin with two fingers.

His detka was crying silently. The sight was even more painful than a bullet wound.

"Dominic," she hugged his waist and sobbed on his lap. His gut clenched. "I thought I lost you." Her voice was muffled yet he could hear her clearly.

"I had it under control, baby. Alec had my back and Rafael took the bullet meant for me." Trying to reason out of the state she was in was useless.

He gathered her in his arms and carried her up the stairs, away from so many eyes hovering over them. He could hear his maman clucking her disapproval but his father took her away.

"Your wound," she squirmed, trying to get down.

"Stay still so I won't feel the pain, detka." He admonished. Those words halted her movements right away.

Entering their master suite, he led them straight to the bathroom.

"What are you doing?" She asked incredulously.

Placing her before him, he trapped her before the marbled his and her counter.

"You need to bathe me, my love. I smell of smoke and gunpowder. I can't move much with my stiff muscles." Yeah. Something was beginning to stiffen alright. It seemed there was only one thing to do to prove to his detka he was okay and every part of his body was functioning perfectly.

"Oh, God. Here, let me help you." She uttered with concern.

He tried to look innocent, face bland, and watch her nibble fingers. His lips curved when she peeled his damaged shirt slowly.

"Urg, my pants too, baby." His voice became thicker. She didn't notice because she again knelt before him and help his injured leg out of the damaged pants, then the other one.

Her hands were soft and warm on his skin and his whole body tightened. "Are you sure it's safe to shower with your wound still fresh?"

"Yes, moya lyubov. And besides, you will take care of me." His detka was kept in dark of his plans.

"Of course. Come on." Beau removed her pants and shirt, leaving her delectable body in a pair of lacy red underwear. Hmmm, sexy. Just like the first time they made love. Though this time, there was an adorable barely noticeable baby bump. His lust climbed to new heights.

Mature Content 18+

Letting her lead him to stand under the lukewarm shower, he stood perfectly still and let her ponder to his senses. Her gentle hands washed his front carefully, soaping then rinsing his neck, bulging arms, and torso. When she reached his defined V, he held his breath. "Remove my boxers." And she did.

His erection was pulsing and he almost jumped out of his skin when she cupped him and began to wash his rigid cock. Fuck!

Beau's warm and slippery hands were bliss but he didn't want to come yet.

His woman breathing heavily and her eyes were glued to where her hands were.

"My turn, detka." His hands halted her movements and he turned her so her back was facing his front. Fuck! He loved her lush asscheeks. Patience.

Laving the washcloth to create more bubbles, he began to rub her shoulder blades, down to her smooth back, her pair of undies was plastered to her charms and he knew it only added to her excitement.

"It will feel better without your flimsy excuse of underwear in the way. Don't you think so, detka?" He murmured on her nape and she moaned.

"Yes," she sighed heavily.