Chapter 20 ✔

Letting out a huff, as I managed to pull my boots on, some how, seeing as my now 6 month pregnancy stomach was making it some what harder now. I trudged over to the dressing table, pulled the necklace from horrible grandma, the bracelet I had gotten from the Goodmans a while ago and my wedding and engagement ring.

My hair was down in loose curls and my make up was done with a natural look.

Once I was happy with my outfit, I wondered down the stairs and grabbed my jacket my phone rang.

My husband ❤ is calling...

"Hello my wonderful husband!" I gushed down the phone, smiling happily as I grabbed the rest of my things, including a blue gift bag for Adam and a pink for Val.

"Hello my incredible wife!" Johnny chuckled. "How you doing today?"

"Missing you like crazy, but I've kept my self busy." I informed him as I stepped out of the door.

"That's good, you setting off to mums?" He asked as he, well is sounded like, he climbed I to his car.

"I am, I have Adam and Val's gifts." I smiled down the phone.

"Great, and I'm just leaving the bakery now with the cake." Johnny informed me as I walked, the short distance to the Goodmans.

"Are you sure Pussface is gonna be OK with us using his birthday as a gender reveal thing?" I asked, nervous about the who thing.

Johnny and I of course wanted to know the gender of the baby, both happy either way, but we were both leaning more towards a healthy baby boy. I just hated taking any attention away from Adam on his birthday, but he wanted to wait and announce the gender to the family at the Birthday dinner Jackie was throwing for him.

"Babe, it was his idea, he's fine, besides, I think his gift would make it worth it anyway." Johnny chuckled.

"True." I laugh as I walked down the Goodmans drive. "I'm at your parents, I'll see you in five?"

"Maybe ten, there's more traffic than usual."

"Well, I'll see you when you get here.  I love you Goodman."

"I love you too Goodman." He called back and then we hung up, just as i rang the doorbell, which was opened by a shirt wearing Martin and an excited looking Jackie.

"Hello Bambina." Martin smiled as he gave me a hug, he then lent down at my stomach and whispered. "Hello baby Goodman."

"Hello Father Goodman." I grinned up at the man I had grown exceptionally close to. "Grandpa Goodman."

"Hello, Love...no Johnny?" Jackie asked as she lent in and kissed my cheek, hugging me tight.

"Hiya mum. Not yet, He's on his way, picking up Pussface' birthday cake...and then Pussface." I informed her as she led me into the living room where Val sat, next to her sat her son spencer.

"Auntie Val." I cheered, catching her attention.

"Tori my love, how are you? Wow, look at you, you look amazing." Val gushed as she stood up and walked over, pulling me into a hug.

"Thank you, I'm not sure I feel amazing, but Johnny tells me everyday how 'beautiful' and 'glowy' I look." I chuckled.

"And he's absolutely right Mrs Piss, you look incredible." A voice spoke from the hall. Within a second Adam walked in the room, a huge smile on his face.