Chapter 14 ✔

Once again, I was rushing around the house like a headless chicken, Johnny trying to calm me down.

In exactly one week, I will be Mrs Johnny Goodman and tonight our family's had decided to head out for dinner.

"Tori, everything is going to be fine, it's just dinner." Johnny laughed from in the bathroom, as I pulled on my third outfit of the night.

A black body con dress, a pair of thigh high boots and a leather jacket.

"Wow," I heard Johnny mutter as he came into the bedroom. I turned to see his eyes rolling down my body and I smirked a little. I loved the effect I had on that boy.

"You look amazing baby." Johnny sighed as he walked over and wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling us closer together.

"You don't look to bad yourself hotness." I smiled up at him. He was in a black suit and tie and dress shoes.

"Come on, mum and dad are meeting us at the restaurant in half an hour, after they pick Horrible grandma up. And we have to pick up Pussface, Jim and your dad on the way."

"And Sarah and Dani are meeting us there too." I smiled at my fiance who nodded.

"Can you believe it? This time next week, we'll be husband and wife, surrounded by our friends and family, blissfully in love and happy" He reminded me, placing a soft kiss on my nose.

"I can't wait." I sighed happily.

"This has been a wild, exciting journey planning this wedding." Johnny chuckled as we pulled away to finish getting ready.

"Yeah, honestly, I contemplated dragging your ass to Vagas and eloping at least once a week." I joked playfully as I pushed my earrings into my ears, then added the beautiful necklace Horrible Grandma had gifted to me at christmas.

"I would have had no problem with that." Johnny grinned over at me.

"Oh, I know you wouldn't, your EX wife knows it too." I rolled my yes, making Johnny laugh loudly.

"Why must you bring that up? Tonight of all night?"

"Because you're an idiot who married a girl he hardly knew and the divorced her the next week...I'm going to be bring that up for the rest of our lives." I grinned up at him as he rolled his eyes.

"Whatever, let's go get pussface and your dad." He shook his head.

Pretty soon we left the house and drove around to my uncle Jim's, where Dad had been staying.

"Hi dad!" I shouted from my window when I saw my dad exit the house, Jim following suit.

"Hey princess." Dad grinned as he climbed into the car. "Johnny."

"Hello Tony...And Adam."

"It's Tori, Jim, her name is Tori." My dad huffed at his brother.

"And I'm Johnny, not Adam."

"Right, let's go pick up Pussface." I spoke up, Johnny nodded and drove off.

"So, are you excited for your wedding Tori?"

"I am, uncle Jim, yes."

"Will you be joining the Jewish religion?" He asked and I looked up at Johnny.

"Erm, no Jim, I'm not, we're getting married in the synagogue out of respect for the Goodman's religion."

"Aw, OK, and your children, will they be brought up Jewish also?" Jim asked as we pulled up outside of Adam's flat.