Chapter 3 ✔

I woke up monday morning to the light snores of my boyfriend and the sun peeping through my blinds. I let out a sigh as I stretched and turned to my sleeping boyfriend and lend forward, kissing his cheek and whispering in his ear.

"Johnny, baby, we need to get up."

Johnny only moaned and buried he head into the pillow, making me laugh.

"Come on, Johnny, we're signing for our new house today." I chuckled as I kissed his shoulder. Johnny swiftly turned his body around and wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me into his cheast. I smiled up at him as he kissed me forehead and but shook his head.

"If you get out now, you can jump in the shower withme." I whispered in his ear saductivly.

"Yeah, ok, I'm up." He shot up,no longer sleepily. He kissed me quickly, letting me go and quickly climbed out of bed, heading straight for the shower, making me laugh and roll my eyes at his eagerness.

After are long shower, both Johnny and I changed. Me into a pair of skenny jeans, a white blouse and a black blazer. Johnny into his usual suit and tie. As I stood in the mirror I pulled my hair into a bun and smiled when I noticed Johnny watching me.

"What?"

"Keep it down." He sirked and i looked around at him confused. He slyly pointed to his neck and I looked back in the mirror to see dark, purple spots, put the by my sex hound boyfriend.

"Johnny, you fucking penis, what the fuck did you do that for?" I growled as I pulled my hair down and covered the bites. "You know we have to meet your mum and Grandma later."

"Hey, I can't be blamed for that. My brain wasn't working properly, I had a beautiful naked girl infront on me, my body just went into auto pilot." Johnny smiled, walking over and kissing me as he walked past me.

I shook my head at his ridiculousness as I fixed my hair and make up. Once we were both ready Johnny and I headed out, ready to begin the next chapter of our lives.

We were in the Estate agents for a while, signing papers, paying, chatting, getting all the info we could on the house and once we lift the building, saying goodbye to Johnny's colleagues, we both seemed to grin up at each other.

"We have a home, this time next week, we'll actually live together." Johnny sighed happily as he grabbed my hand and cluched it tight to his chest.

"I know, I'm excited." I grinned back. He lent down and kissed me quickly before we both walked over and climbed into the car, chatting happily as Johnnydrove us the the small cafe where we were meeting Jackie and Nellie for lunch.

As we climbed out of the car I spotted Jackie and Nellie sat on a small table outside of the cafe, chatting happily.

"There's your mum and grandma." I pointed happily as I walked around the car and grabbed Johnny's hand, smilingup at him.

"Come on, they'll only be planning our whole, entire future." Johnny joked as we walked over, not quite catching their attention until we were close enough to hear there conversations.

"Really mum, they have a house, they are happy and in love, I really think this is it. Johnny Boo is settling down with Tori."

"Hello Mum." Johnny quickly called out, not really in the mood to hear the end of that conversation.

"Hi Johnny Boo, Hi Tori." Jackie called excitedly as she stood up. Huging us both.

"Hello, Nellie." I smiled at Grandma as Johnny and I both lent in and kissed her cheek.

"Hello Jon-Jon, Dolly, how have you been." Nellie smiled as we sat down at the table.

"Everything is good grandma, we sighned for the house and we get the keys on firday." Johnny grinned happily, taking my hand in his one again, puling it to his lips, placing a soft kiss on the back of my knuckles.

"Ohh, how exciting. Are you moving house." Grandma asked, a little confused, Johnny looked at his mum and I and I bit back a laugh.

"Granma, Tori and I are moving in together." Johnny explained, looking to his grandma who sat quiet for a second, looking between Johnny an I and the noddded as if remembering.

"Yes, of course, you and Tori...who's Tori?" Nellie asked

"Excellent." Johnny muttered.

"Johnny's Girlfriend Mum." Jackie tried o explain but Nellie just looked at me confused.

"But, she's Johnny's girlfriend." Nellie frowned.

"I'm Tori Mrs Buller...remember, Johnny and I have been in a relationship for nearly two years?" I reminded her and she looked at me.

"But you're Victoria?"

"Tori is short for Victoria Mum." Jackie sighed exasperated.

"Is it?" Nellie asked and the three of us nodded. "So that two of you are moving in together?"

"Yes Grandma." Johnny huffed.

"Thats nice, so are you moving into Johnny's flat?" She asked turning to me.

"Jesus Christ!" Johnny groaned making me laugh quietly.

"Mum, Johnny and Tori just bought a house, you know, to move into, together." Jackie explained.

"Congratulations you two, I'm happy for you." Nellie grinned happily.

"Thank you. Shall we order, I'm starving." Johnny huffed picking up the menu. "You want your usually babe?"

"Yes, please." I smiled.

Johnny quickly took everybody's orders and then went inside, leaving me with Jackie and Nellie.

"He seems happy?" Jackie noticed, looking back in the Johnny had walked off too.

"He doesn't he." Nellie grinned.

"You make him happy sweetheart, I hope you know that."

"Well, he makes me just has happy, so we're even." I smiled at the women who's sole existence made my life as incredible as it was.

"Can I just say, you two, you have such a huge impact in my life, if it wasn't for either of you I wouldn't have Johnny in my life and I wouldn't have such an amazing future to look forward too." I smiled softly at the two. "Thank you for letting me be apart of this incredible family."

"Oh love, you don't need to than us, we should be the ones thanking you, you make Johnny so happy, I didn't think I'd ever see Johnny boo ready st settle down. He is so Smitten with you love, I think this is it for the both of you."

"I hope so, I've don't think I can ever see myself spending my life with anybody else." I smiled.

Not much later Johnny walked back out and sat beside me, beginning a conversation with his mum and Grandma about the house and ideas we had for each room, something we had spent many nights talking about as we waited to hear about the house.

I couldn't help but watch him talk excitedly about our future and it made my stomach flip at the love and excitement in his eyes.

I fell in love with him all over again and I could honestly say, I was so ready to give my future to this man, to this whole family.