Prologue

Author POV

Y/N L/N or otherwise known as 'President Y/N L/N' is one of the most respected men in the history of the Enclave for his efforts to recreate the United States of America and his reforms to increase the effectiveness of the organization.

When he was elected, he made promises that some would have claim impossible, such as remodeling the nuclear reactor to have already used fuel be able to be reused in the reactor, giving the oil rig infinite power and making reforms to the Enclave itself, which some saw as making the Enclave lose legitimacy as being the continuing government of the United States. Others claimed that Y/N as a president would bring great things for the Enclave, since his reforms could prove useful for the long-term operations of the Enclave.

However, the one thing that confused them all was the teleportation project which Y/N ordered in case that they ever needed to, where they will go to another planet that supports life to rebuild their forces and return stronger. Many people believed that the teleporter is not a bad idea, but is maybe unnecessary, but this is due to their confidence that the Enclave has more than enough strong defenses to stand up against the factions of the wasteland.

But it would later be proven that even with their massive improvements, defenses and technology, there are still some events that could turn the tide of the war.

Location: Y/N's presidential office

The President was sitting in his presidential office, it had a desk that had a flag on each side, the one on the right side had the US flag while the one on the left had the Enclave flag. On his desk, there was a terminal which Y/N currently used to see the progress of his reforms to increase the efficiency of the Enclave to restore the United States and defeat the so called 'pretenders' claiming to either be a nation trying to restore the US or claiming there are a perfect democracy like the once United States of America, such as the New Californian Republic. On the wall behind him, there is a painting that shows the history of the United States, from the American war of Independence to the present in the 2070s (It's a smaller version of the painting in the museum in the town of Concord in Fallout 4)

He was siting, minding his very own business and working as the president, until a Colonel comes charging in into his office, looking tired after running and is also sweating.

Y/N: "Colonel? What seems to be the issue?"

Y/N looks down again at his terminal. The colonel looks worried at Y/N.

Colonel: "We are under attack, sir."

Y/N slowly looks right back at the colonel in a shocked expression, since he knows that being under attack would be very problematic because of their reactors current state.

Y/N: "What do you mean." Y/N said in more of a demand then a question.

Colonel: "It's better to go to the war room, the general is waiting for you there."

Y/N gets up from his chair and walks right out of his office quickly and rushes to the stairs, going down to the war room. While on the way, he says people in power armor running around, who have been informed of the attack. Once Y/N reaches the war room, he is first greeted by the 2 men in Power Armor acting as guards who salute him and both saying "sir". Y/N quickly salutes before going into the war room, he sees several officers and the general of the Armed Forces and the Secretary of Defense, both salute him as he walks in.

Y/N: "Can someone tell me what the hell is going on with an attack against us." Y/N said in a demanding tone.

The General and the Secretary of Defense looks at each other, nervous at the reports. But the general decides to speak up.