1

"We wish you a merry christmas.."
Yes, it was christmas . It was christmas that day , everybody was out having the time of their lives , well as for my family and I, not so much.
W.. W..wait , I didn't get to introduce my family to you.
My family is a set of 4 members.
My mom who, I adore, love, and worship. Words cannot express my gratitude towards her. My life would be incomplete without her in my life. Then there is my dad, nothing much to say about him. My older brother Jack, and the youngest of all was me, myself, and I. Nice to meet you, I am Jacob. I am that guy who feels bad for everything. He also regrets not only his mistakes, but also things that he actually did right. He is that funny guy who seems careless about everything. But his heart holds a lot of pain, worries, and fears that he is afraid to show. He only knew how to express himself through writing, and music. He just polished himself with that funny weird guy.
He almost failed at everything he tried to accomplish his dreams. And no matter how many times he failed, he , still had that goal set up right infront of him, and he always looked up to it. He held those dreams tight so that society doesn't shatter them apart. Well, enough about me, let me get to the story.
One Christmas night, as all families we were invited somewhere or some place to go have dinner or lunch.