Chapter 47//Troye

Start from the beginning

Tyler moves his lips down my neck grazing his teeth against my skin in a way that feels absolutely amazing. My dull nails dig into his back and he gasps against my skin. I put my palms flat against his back.

"Tilly are you okay?" He looks up at me and nods his head but all I can focus on is how blown out his pupils are. He looks so hot. I can feel myself getting harder with every passing second. Tyler decides he doesn't want to wait any longer and pulls my boxers off throwing them to the side carelessly. He kisses the tip of my erection so feather light that I just want to scream in need. This is not a good time for teasing. He must see what I want from the expression on my face because he takes me into his mouth with no more teasing. His hand comes up to cup my balls as he starts bobbing his head up and down. I let my hands drift up to his gorgeous hair taking a hold of it and pulling it slightly when ever he does something particular pleasing.

"Tyler! I need you. Tilly." I moan his name and he slowly pulls his mouth off of my member but not without flicking his tongue of the slit on the head of my erection causing me to buck up into nothingness. Tyler pulls his boxers off as he reaches under the couch for the lube. He coats his fingers then I feel a cool finger tracing the edge of my hole. "Tyler." I moan and he slides a finger inside of me moving it around for only a few seconds before adding a second then a third. He curls his fingers inside of me hitting that little bundle of nerves that has me moaning incredibly loud. Tyler pulls his fingers out then begins to roll a condom onto his member. I watch wanting nothing more for then him to be inside of me right now.

"Troye..." I look over at Tyler and he has a hand stretched out to me like he wants me to move. I take his hand and he pulls me into the position he wants me to be in. I'm on his lap facing him, staring into his eyes.

"You want me to ride you, Tyler?" I say and I can tell that he is getting even more turned on by me verbalizing his intentions. He gives me a face that is absolutely pleading and I position myself over his member after a quick kiss to his lips. I sink down onto Tyler's member and he moans. Tyler takes my member in his hand and starts pumping it when I begin moving slowly up and down on his member. This position is so much more pleasing than all the other positions we have done. I begin moving faster as I feel myself nearing my high. Tyler is thrusting up to meet my downward thrusts. I can see that he is nearing his high and nothing gives me more pleasure than watching him unravel beneath me. I thrust down particularly hard and Tyler shoots into the condom and I follow shortly after.

*End of Smut*

"Tyler get out of Troye's bed." Connor says after Tyler and I have come back from the shower. Connor has been asking us for about five minutes now what we did in the tree house. He has to know what we did in the tree house. He won't even sit on the couch in the tree house anymore because he assumes, correctly so, that we always do it on the couch.

"Shut up Connor. It's not even close to bed time yet." I say snuggling closer to Tyler feeling exhausted all of a sudden. Well I guess not really all of a sudden. I can't keep my eyes open despite the early hour and I fall asleep with my arms wrapped around my stupid Tilly.

I wake up to a bright light shining in my face and Connor screaming at the top of his lungs that's it's,

"FRANTASTIC MONDAY." Tyler and I simultaneously through pillows at him and he sighs. I realize Tyler is next me and I lean over to give him a lazy kiss. He pulls away when Connor starts clucking his tongue.

"Get ready. You two have theatre rehearsal for the first half of the day then you have choir rehearsals." Shit we have dress rehearsal today and we are going through our parts so nothing will go wrong on opening night tomorrow. Tyler drags me out of bed and we get ready in separate corners of the room. I'm glad I'm well rested because to day is going to be hectic.