𝑩𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒉𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝑷𝒖𝒑!

Start from the beginning

"Be safe." Yeosang said with a smile.

"I always do." I told him before I left the room.

I walked down to my car with a smile on my face as I sat down in my car. I took my phone at hand and called Jongho.

"I'm on my way now." I told him as I started my engine.

"Okay the decorations and Hongjoong is already here." Jongho said.

"Okay see you guys soon." I told him before I ended the call.

The drive to Jongho's restaurant wasn't long. I parked my car and took a few bags out of my trunk before closing it and locking my vehicle. As I entered the restaurant I was faced with laughter and music playing in the background.

"Finally you're here!" Hongjoong said as I approached them.

"Let's get started, shall we." I said and we all took a corner.

Yunho hung decorations up along with Mingi and I. Jongho, San and Wooyoung worked on the food and Chanhee was was busy talking to Yeosang while contacting more of their friends.

It was around half eleven when I got a phone call from Yeosang. I rushed to the meeting room of the restaurant before answering his call.

"Hi pup. What's wrong?"

"I'm home alone and bored." Yeosang said with a pout. "I asked Chanhee to come over but he said that Jongho hyung's restaurant is busy." Yeosang added.

"Aww. Don't worry he already said he'll take you for lunch and keep your tradition." Seonghwa said with a smile.

"Yeah- about that..." Yeosang said causing Seonghwa's to raise his eyebrows.

Yeosang shuffled off of the bed and went to their closet before pulling out the outfit he was gonna wear.

"I'm wearing this and you can't stop me." Yeosang said with a proud smile.

I froze at his choice of outfit. He can't be serious.

"Pup n-"

"Gotta go get ready hyung. Love you bye!" Yeosang said before he ended his call.

I let out a sigh as I walked back to the others. Why is he testing my patience. 

"How's Yeosang?" Wooyoung asked.

"Oh he's doing just fine, alright." I mumbled out as I fixed the table toppers.

Mingi and San raised their eyebrows at me as I let out another sigh.

"Then why do you look like that." Hongjoong asked.

"He's wearing his leather pants with a floral shirt and a laced choker. Oh let me not forget, the shirt has lace on it to." I said before letting out a sigh.

"Hyung. I beg, please don't eat him up." Chanhee said making everyone one else laugh.

I groaned in annoyance before I saw my phone lit up. It was a message from Yeosang stating he was ready by sending me a picture of himself.