❤️ 25

Cont from last chapter...

Baekmi Penthouse
Post-dinner Baekhyun stay in the living room with his father in law, they talk about his work back in the office and his in law job in hospital..meanwhile Bomi after done cleaning the kitchen she and her mom take a rest out the backyard while enjoying their hot coffee.

Bomi: how's Ilhoon relationship with Jeongyeon?

Mom: your brother told me that Jeongyeon keep on asking to hold their engagement.

Bomi: Ilhoon didn't tell you why?

Mom: I'm not sure about that but what I can see is your brother had been spending his money on her like crazy. I don't want Jeongyeon stay in a relationship with him just because of money.

Bomi: have you meet her?

Mom: once..but I'm not too keen with her, she is like taking advantage of what Ilhoon had especially money.

Bomi: me too mom, I met her once but also not too keen on her. There is something about her that holding me from liking her. I don't know..Did Chorong unnie knows about this?

Mom: I don't think so, I'm not so sure..lately she always busy with Jun Rong schedule, those three always travels and I can't keep up with their timing. Maybe once she's back here you can ask Chorong about Ilhoon relationship?

Bomi: sure mom don't worry..

Mom: if you ask me I want Ilhoon to breakup with her and I will find him a suitable wife for him.

Bomi: mom, you are too old fashion..this is not year of 50's or 60's for you to find him a soulmate.

Mom: old fashion??? Well, talking about yourself and Baekhyun right? Just because of me and his mom you two finally end up together, if I'm not mistaken here.

Bomi: it's getting cold now, let's go in mom (change topic).

They both walk into the house and join Baekhyun and his father in law at the living room..

Mom: where is Ilhoon?

Baekhyun: inside the bedroom, he's on the phone.

Mom: right..must be with Jeongyeon. Hurmm...talking about you two, when can we have our grandchildren?

Bomi and Baekhyun startle a bit when her mom asking for a grandchild which they knew not happening now.

Mom: did I said something wrong?

Dad: dear, you talk too straightforward and make them stunned by you.

Baekhyun: I've been asking the same question to her mom (annoy Bomi, fake smile).

Bomi: I need to focus with my work at the boutique, with this upcoming event Seoul Fashion Week in few days time. To have our own children maybe in few years time maybe.

Mom: few years??

Baekhyun: mom, you know what sometime I got home late and I was super tired. All she served me is dry biscuits and hot coffee.