Chapter six

A/N : I don't even know why i included some of the things in here.
...........................

The moonlight backlit the side of Jungkook's face as he kept his eyes glued to the phone, sitting on his study table by the window. Jungkook had his usual outfit. Short pants and a white t shirt which was large for him. He always liked to wear simple dresses at home which brought him comfort.

He let out a sigh and rubbed his eyes.

62 missed calls.

"What is hyung actually doing?", he asked himself as he set down the phone on the table with a soft groan.

He immediately took the phone again and looked at the date, "God, i forgot today's the last day of the month", he cursed under his breath as he set down it again. "He'll be here at 12:00 exactly."

Jungkook was annoyed at himself that how could he be so careless. He actually hated being a mediator. It always added him extra pressure as if he actually didn't have enough pressure on his shoulders.

Jungkook let out a long sigh and looked out the window, the curtains were pulled to the side letting him to have a good view of the night. He could see the lights sparkling all over the place, stars blinking in the dark blue sky surrounding the brightly lit moon, cars making the road busy even at night. The world looked so beautiful under the pale blue light. He traced his fingers on the window, slightly flinching when the cold glass met his fingertips when his thoughts revolved around Jimin.

'How long has it been, hyung?' Jungkook thought. 'You changed me this much. I know you ignore my feelings but never left my side. Do you feel the same ? Are you hiding it from me? Am I only a best friend to you? But you're beyond that, at least for me.'

His unanswered questions lingered in his mind as he diverted his thoughts back to the view laying in front of him.

He always preferred the night time than the day time. He felt more alive at night, in the darkness. He always thought that it suited him the best. No gazes judging his every move, no need to hide his face under the hoodie, no one at all. Just himself and the darkness.

The surrounding seemed to be calm and usual as always but him. He was worried. Worried about Jimin. Jungkook knew him enough to know that he would never miss calls like that. There was something wrong. And on the other hand he was worried about how can he prepare the records before midnight and about what just happened that day at their hideout.

'Jiminie, what should I do?'

Everything was a mess.

Everything felt hopeless once in a while like that.

He just needed a distraction at the moment, his mind was going to explode for sure. He didn't want more worries to cause him headache.

So he sighed and opened his drawer. Guiltiness surrounded him just the same moment. But yet, his mind slipped to it. He was never good at rejecting his mind's awful demands.

He was about to break a promise that he promised to himself and Jimin.

That won't take long though, he could clean up before midnight and he could also get what he wanted and Jimin wouldn't have to know that.

The blade sparkled under the moonlight just the moment he took it out. His urge to use it increased at the blink of an eye. All his senses were yelling at him to enter the blade once again. Suddenly, he craved to feel the pain once again.

He didn't use it what felt like forever. But yet, the scars were there in his forearm, because god knows how many times had he cut the same bruises over and over again, deeper and deeper than the prior.