Soon enough, the much awaited Quidditch season was about to began; with the first match of the year being Ravenclaw versus Hufflepuff. 

"I can't believe he's not freaking out." Sophia said, subtly glancing at Callum. 

Olivia nodded. "I know. I thought that he would have been revising all the plays or something." 

"Doesn't that mean that he's already prepared, though?" Cordelia asked and upon seeing her friends' disbelieving looks, she added, "Actually he looks to be reading a book now. Maybe that's Quidditch Through The Ages?" 

"Definitely not Quidditch Through The Ages," Samuel Abbot replied as he took a seat beside his sister in the Common Rooms. He smiled at them. "Hello. The two of you look beautiful as always."

"Don't you mean three?" Cordelia raised an eyebrow.

Samuel blinked before looking at Sophia with a shocked look. "Oh hello there, sister of mine. Sorry, I assumed you to be a baby troll until I looked closer."

Sophia gave him a honey-filled sarcastic smile. "Charming as always, aren't you, brother dearest?" 

Samuel winked. "Only to you, dear sister." 

Both of them very maturely blew a raspberry at each other simultaneously.

Sophia scowled. "Why are you here? Don't you have Quidditch to play? Newsflash, the Ravenclaw's team is good and you have a match to play in three days... Aren't you worried?" 

Samuel opened his mouth to retort when somebody else beat him to it. 

"And why should Hufflepuff be worried when they have me on their team?" Edward Marchbanks, the third oldest brother of Evelyn Marchbanks and the seeker of the Hufflepuff Quiddtich team asked casually as he took a seat beside Olivia, effectively sandwiching the three girls between the two fifth-year boys. 

"Oh, not you too!" Sophia groaned. "I've had more than enough of you during summer when you came and visited my house every.single.day. Can't I get a break in school at least from the two of you?" 

"I'm afraid you are stuck with us, princess Sophie." Samuel grinned as he ruffled her hair lightly.

Sophia stomped on his foot. "Oh, joy. Lucky me." She commented dryly.

Edward laughed. 

"Uh guys," Olivia began. "Getting back to the topic on hand, what makes you think that Callum isn't reading Quidditch Through The Ages?" she asked curiously.

"Ah... Well you see, Olive-oil," Edward began, casually throwing an arm over her shoulders.

"-Don't call me that-" 

"-the two of us happen to be dear Callum's roommates." he continued nonchalantly. "Now, if one would snatch the book from under him or see the cover of the book, it would read 'Fantastic Beasts and How To Find Them' by Newt Scamander." 

"So?" Cordelia asked.

"Firstly, he doesn't take Care of Magical Creatures as one of his electives." Edward smirked.

"Again, so?" Cordelia asked. "Everybody reads books for fun. I've read a book about Ancient Rituals that involve the exchange of one's magic just because I was bored." 

Edward raised an eyebrow at that, but didn't say anything. Instead, Samuel continued speaking.

"And secondly, the two of us happen to be his roommates." Samuel said. "and he's always hiding and reading that book in the dark under the tip of his wand. He's even reading it during history of magic and all, and he always has this look of shocked-happiness whenever he reads it. Did I mention that he reads it a lot?"