_Chapter 2_

"EMILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

I shouted at the top of my lungs.

Her finger stopped. It was in her mouth and the cake batter was in her lap.

"I just ate a little, It was delicious" She said in her cute voice but now, even that couldn't control me.

"HOW DARE YOU? That was for Jennie's-"

"What's going on here?"

"It's nothing, Ms Manoban. Emily just ate a little of our cake batter, we'll make more" Rose explained.

"Emily? Didn't I tell you not to touch it?"

"I just tasted a little" Emily said with an innocent face.

"A little? You call more than half the bowl little?" I bellowed.

"Lisa, Calm Down. I have another bowl in the refrigerator, use that. Emily, come with me" Mom gave orders.

Emily jumped down and went with mom.

I couldn't believed mom said practically nothing to her. If I was in her shoes, I would've locked her in a room and grounded for one week! That's what that little brat deserves.

" That's a bit harsh" Rose commented.

That's when I realized I said that out loud.

"We really should start working on that cake now"

"I'm still going to tell mom to stop Emily because I'm not letting that girl anywhere near the basement until Jennie comes. I don't know why Jennie likes her. She thinks Emily's a little, cute and nice lady who listens to everyone's order and behaves like a lady and..."

There didn't seemed to be a stop to my lecture which poor Rose had to endure.

The cake was Black and Pink with three layers. Two by Rose and one by me because I was busy talking.

At the end, we put 17 (Seventeen guys, Kpop. Seventeen) candles on the cake and decorated it with stars and hearts(I mean, how could she even...).

Some of our friends were already there. The others were starting to come too. Everything was going as planned.

And I was nervous for Jennie to come.

So excited that my voice sounded like a chipmunk, too. (Flashback to Book 1)