Bass kisi trha mummy, papa aur Maa ko sambhal lena. Mein call karti rahungi par tab tak nhi aa paungi jab tak I don't feel recharged"

Neetu di cried hugging Shehnaaz and she paced her hands up and down her back to calm her down.

"Tu kab aayegi Waapas?", di asked.

"Pta nhi di. Ek hafta, ek mahina, do mahine, pta nhi Kab!", she said while  still hugging her.

"Sanu bachcha, akele?", Neetu di asked. She was emotional and her voice was cracking.

"Hayeee di, aap mujhe itna Saara miss karoge?", she asked while giggling and wiping off di's tears.

Neetu di smacked her playfully and chuckled at this girl amusedly. She had the capability of acting all mature and then turning childish the very next moment.

"Di mein physically thaki hoti to red bull peeke ek dum strong ho jati. Par aisa nhi hai na isiliye jaana padd ra hai!", Shehnaaz said while giggling.

Neetu di looked at this girl in disbelief. Abhi thodi der pehle itni sad thi aur ab hasi mazaak kar ri hai.

Di gave her the clothes that she packed for her. Shehnaaz took the bag, and reminded Neetu di to take care of everything that she has to tell both the families.

Neetu di walked with  Shehnaaz towards her car and Neetu di has just turned around, when she called di again.

"Han Sanu kya hua? Kuch aur chahiye?", she asked lovingly.

Shehnaaz smiled sadly and took out the ring from her finger that Sidharth has made her wear, "Di ye le lo. Sidharth ko Waapas de dena. Please".

"Sanu tu engagement tod rhi hai?", Neetu di asked in astonishment.

Shehnaaz smiled and then giggled, "Arre nhi di. Jaise mein sab kuch pause kar ri hun na, waise hi engagement bhi pause pe hai. Mein apne aur Sidharth ka relationship pause kar ri hun".

"Sanu toh tu usse baat mat kar, par ring to pehen le ", she said.

"Di, ye ring kaafi bhaari lag ri hai iss Waqt mujhe. Iss ring ka weight mein iss time carry nhi kar sakti. When I will be ready to carry this ring, I will take it", Shehnaaz said smiling.

"Promise Sanu?", neetu di asked.

"Promise di!", she said.

They both hugged each other and Shehnaaz pecked her cheeks while neetu di place a loving kiss on her head, before parting.

Shehnaaz kept the bags in her car and sat in the driving seat. She drove towards her destination, while neetu di just looked at her, praying to God that everything works out for Shehnaz and Sidharth. She just asked God to keep his hand on both of them and make everything okay.

Sidharth, on the other hand reached the hospital happily to meet Shehnaaz, well a sleeping Shehnaaz.

When he entered the room, he saw the nurses changing the bedsheets and cleaning the room.

He got confused. Did he enter the wrong room? He went outside and saw the room number. He entered the right room, but then where was Shehnaaz.

"Excuse me!", he called out to one of the nurses to ask them about Shehnaaz. The nurses looked up at him, obviously recognising him.

"Aap Shehnaaz mam se milne aaye hain?", the nurse asked. By now, almost all the hospital staff was normal with Sidharth coming to meet Shehnaaz at this time regularly.

Sidharth nodded at the nurse's question. "Sir aapko pta nhi, wo discharge ho gyin hain?".

"Discharge ho gyi? Par Kab? Kal tak to yahi thi", he askef, a bit shocked and worried at the same time.

"Ji sir, actually family mein se koi aaya tha aur unhe discharge karwa diya!", the nurse says moving ahead with her work.

Sidharth rushed towards his mother's home. She would be either at mummy's place or at maa's place.

He directly went towards mummy's place to check on her. When he entered, he saw that both the families were  together.

"Arre aaja aaja bhai tu bhi aa. Dekh di kya bol rhi hain", baaz said to Sidharth. He didn't know about their issue. He grabbed Sidharth's wrist and made him sit down beside him.

Neetu di continued, "Shehnaaz ka ek bohot important project thaa. Kaafi time se pending thaa, pehle bigg boss fir lockdown, fir ye accident. Ab Shehnaaz recover kar hi chuki thi to usne apnna project resume karwa liya".

All the family members were angry at Shehnaaz for resuming her work right after she recovered.

"Aise kaise chali gyi? Abhi to kal tak dawaiyaan le rahi thi. Itni jaldi theek kaise ho gyi?", Maa asked seeming really worried about her health.

"Mein isss ladki ka kya karun? Aaj tak koi baat suni hai isne humari? Har cheez mein zidd. Hum bhi kuch lagte hain ki nhi uske. Sab apne aap hi decide kar leti hai", her father said in anger and worry for his daughter.

"Aap gussa mat karo please. Tension ho ri hai mujhe bohot, par uska manger hai na sath mein, wo sambhal lega", mummy said.

"Usne Hume btaya kyun nhi?" baaz asked. He somehow didn't seem convinced with what neetu di said.

"Dekh lo aap sab kaise react kar re ho. Isiliye nhi btaya!", neetu di said while others nodded.

Amongst all the members, Sidharth was the only person who wasn't a least bit convinced by what his sister said. He knew that she was lying.

As neetu di went to prepare tea for everybody, Sidharth also excused himself and follo her.

"Di, Shehnaaz kahan gyi?", he asked.

"Project complete karne!", she said.

"Aur Kahaan hai uska project?", he asked.

"Bombay!", she replied casually.

"Di, do you think I am a fool? I know uska koi project nhi hai. Wo Kahaan hai di?", he asked almost chocking up.

Neetu di noticed the Crack in his voice and sighed. "Use thoda Waqt chahiye tha. Isiliye Chali gyi".

"Kahaan gyi?", he asked while a tear rolled down his cheek.

She couldn't see him in that condition but he did this to himself. "Wo to usne mujhe bhi nhi btaya. Baas boli ki jab use lagega ki time sahi hai, Waapas aa jaegi".

Sidharth was literally about to break down now. Neetu di then remembered about the ring. She took it out from her pocket and took Sidharth's hands in hers.

She opened his hand and kept the ring in it. As soon as the ring touched his skin, he looked towards it with astonishment and disbelief.

"Usne engagement tod di?", he asked still on shock.

"Nhi Sidharth! Wo bol rahi thi ki ye ring use ab kafi bhaari lag ri hai, jab iska bhaar uthane layak ko jaegi tab Waapas aa jaegi", she said and Sidharth sobbed in front of her.

A tear fell down from her cheek as well thinking about both of them. She hugged him and tried to console him, "Sidharth tu tension kyun le ra hai? Jaanta hai usne kya bola?".

Hearing this Sidharth looked at her indicating her to continue, "Usne bola ki Sidharth is a part of me aur apne aap se koi kaise Bhaag sakta hai? That means she is with you only!".

"Di, mein usse dhundh lunga naa?", he asked his sister while breaking down.

She smiled at him and nodded, "Aisa ho sakta hai ki Sid apni Naaz ko naa dhundh paaye?".

Shehnaaz has gone somewhere, but where has she gone? Will Sidharth be able to find her? What if he isn't able to find her location?

Please read, vote and comment! Keep showering your love and motivating me!

I love you all, you all are my lovers😂❤️