Chapter 4: Under Siege

Start from the beginning

At the Raptor Paddock a terrorist helicopter and CR-1017 opened their doors and fired their machine guns at the security personel while eight terrorists and four mercenaries roped down the helicopters as Hoskins and four other mercenaries arrived and gunned down all of the security personel.

10:30 AM

At Gyrosphere 07, Zara's phone rang. Answering the call, she asked, "Hello? Claire? What's happening?"

"It's an attack on Jurassic World. Take Zach and Gray as far away as possible. Take control of your gyrosphere." Claire ordered on a frantic tone.

"What! An attack. Did you call the military?" Zara asked her boss.

"Not yet. But I will do it now." Claire replied.

At the multinational military HQ in Costa Rica, a General, a Lieutenant General, a Brigadier General escorted by their MP escort came into a command room.

"What's the status?" the Marine brigadier general asked.

"Sir, Jurassic World is under attack. I gave order to focus our satellites on Isla Nublar. Admiral Davis also talked about having a multinational fleet inbound to Isla Nublar." a female Marine colonel answered.

"Good. Tell the field forces to train repeatedly and stand by. Tell the fleet to perform a blockade-only duty." the Marine General ordered.

"Sir, the United Nations set an HQ in Puntarenas." a female 1st lieutenant informed.

"Good. Tell the fleet to stay 100 miles from the island. And patch me all the political and military leaders. Give me the list of the nationalities of the tourists and staffers on Isla Nublar. I want their nations to know what's happening." the General ordered, knowing what demands a well-organized terrorist group would have done.

"Yes, Sir!" the female Marine Colonel replied as she relayed the order to other US Marines in the room.

On Isla Nublar, Cyd was still driving like mad and ended up on a road, where Owen spotted Claire's car. Claire suddenly stopped her car. She then saw Hunter 2-3, Owen, Danni, Olivia and Barry come out of the truck.

"What the hell is happening?" Claire asked hysterically.

"An attack. And I bet the Marine Corps already knows thanks to satellite imaging." Cyd replied.

"Zach, Gray and Zara are out there, and I don't know if the terrorists will find them or not." Claire screamed.

But Claire's screams attracted two terrorists, who were promptly shot dead by Danni and her boss. Claire looked in shock Olivia and her boss looted the bodies. Barry took the Remington 870 shotgun and tablet of a terrorist while Olivia stole the FAMAS rifle, trousers and boots of the other. The two of them also stole the matching ammunition. Schaffer also stole the first terrorist's boots in case someone would need them.

"You could have tranquilized them." Claire reprimanded them.

"Shut up! According to what I said, the control room has been taken. The InGen guys and the terrorists took all of the attractions. And the InGen guys are paired with a terrorist. For example three terrorists will have three InGen dudes as sidekicks. I also hear their mastermind congratulating John Porter for the hacking of the radar and the hacking of the security system. I also can hear they will turn off everything they don't need and perform a feeding show in nine hours. Their mastermind also congratulates Vic Hoskins and Mike Antonis for their job. They're also talking about blowing up the aviary in case anyone would come within a 100-mile limit and a 13-hour-long procedure named Quadtosaurus. And they also want to keep the hostages at the places they are stuck in, as well as having blown off the phone tower." Cyd informed after hearing something on her earpiece.