Chapter 2: Going in, going hard

Ferry Landing

At the Ferry Landing, Zach and Grey had already disembark the ship as well as many other passengers. As they walked in the East Dock, the voice of the announcer was heard in the P.A. system, "Welcome to Isla Nublar, home of Jurassic World. We hope you have a safe and enjoyable stay with us."

As the announcement continued in different languages, the boys stopped and see a black-haired woman they don't recognize, holding a sign with their names on it. The woman was Zara Young, Claire's personal assistant.

"Where's Aunt Claire?" Gray asked, anxious to see his aunt's assistant.

Zach then told his younger brother, "I think Mom told you Aunt Claire would send her assistant" This reminded Gray something as the younger boy nodded. As he and Gray went over to Zara, Sands and the three henchmen with him headed towards for the monorail station.

"Chernov will be telling us where our gear will be hidden when he and the others get on this island." Sands said to him.

"Yes, sir. The supply ship is said to arrive within forty-five minutes." One of the men said to him.

"Just as planned." Sands said as he and the others went up the stairs to the monorail station.

Train

At the train, Zach and Gray seat next to each other in the lead car. Zach, who sat on the window side, looked bored and has his headphones on while holding his arms together. The enthusiastic Grey nunges his older brother with his elbow, but gets no response from him. The watchful Zara, with her shades removed, was sitting behind them while holding a book. A monorail announcer than spoke in the intercom.

"Okay, those of you in the front of the train should be able to see our main gate, built from the gate of the original park, over twenty years ago."

Upon hearing that, Gray ran towards the front end of the front car as he and the others see the Jurassic World main gate. The gate greatly resembles the old Jurassic Park gate and it's completed with lit torches. The only difference is that it reads "JURASSIC WORLD" with blue letters. The gate opened as the train went through the gate.

At one of the other cars, Sands and the three men with him see that they passed by the Jurassic World gate that used to be Jurassic Park gate. Sands and his goons looked at each other as they wait to arrive in Main Street.

Monorail Station Hub

At the monorail station, the gleeful Gray excitedly ran towards the hub of the monorail station as the park announcer said, "Please obey all park rules. Proper attire, including shoes and shirts, must be worn at all times." As that was happening, Gray was awed by all that he saw at the monorail station. Zach and Zara follow in a little ways behind. Zara looked at her wristwatch.

"Your aunt arranged to meet you at 11 o'clock." Zara said to Zach. Seeing far ahead Gray is, she asked Zach in an annoyed tone, "Can he slow down?"

"Unfortunately no." Zach replied in a realistic tone.

Gray was already in the nearby escalator and gestured Zach and Zara. "Come on." Gray said excitedly.

As Zach and Zara followed the overexcited Gray on the escalator, Sands and his three guys entered the hub. Sands shook his head when he sees how shaky Gray was in the escalator. He scoffs and said to himself, "Kids..."

The man next to Sands said to him, "I think once we get to Main Street, we should call either Flemming or Salamanca." One of the men said to Sands.

"Yeah, we should. Reisner wants us in position once the operation starts. How is our timetable?" Sands replied in agreement. He knew that Reisner wants things done on the schedule.