Chapter 2: Going in, going hard

Beginne am Anfang

The henchman checked his wristwatch and replied, "So far, we're on schedule."

Sands and the men went on the esculator as he said to the henchman talking to him, "Good. Hopefully, Chernov and the others will gives us our gear at our rendezvous point before we go to a showing."

Hotel

At a lavish-looking hotel room, Zara opened the door. The boys soon entered the room.

"Your aunt's got you VIP access. So you can get all the rides without waiting in line." Zara stated to them.

After putting his backpack on the floor, Gray was futzing with the big screen TV as he impatiently said, "Let's go."

Zach flops down on the bed while looking at his iPhone. "Dude, she said we had to wait." Zach said to his younger brother.

"I don't wanna wait anymore." Gray replied as he ran towards the balcony. He opens the sliding doors. Gray goes to the balcony and sees the view of Jurassic World, including the Mosasaur Lagoon stands the Monorail, The Innovation Center and other buildings in Main Street.

Jurassic Park Visitor Center

Inside the Jurassic Park visitor center, many terrorists were loading up their gear for their operation. Some were removing camouflages from four SUVs with Jurassic World logos, four jeeps with Jurassic World logos and two Mercedes-Benz Unimog U 4000 trucks that has markings of Mobile Veterinarian Unit while others were hiding the bodies of the eight undercover policemen they killed. The terrorists made the exact logos of Jurassic World on their vehicles to blend into the park. Others went to six Textron Tigers and were setting up Saco M60 machine guns on top of them.

Some of them were gathering their vests carrying ammo & magazines and putting them on. They were also loading up various assault rifles, sub-machine guns, pistols, shotguns, rocket launchers, grenades, flash grenades and grenade launchers in various tables.

Flemming was loading up IDs on her laptop computer and handing them to some of the terrorists. Salamanca was loading his M653. Some were disguised as park rangers and park employees, but most of them were wearing SS-camouflage-dyed jackets, grey pants, black jungle boots and a black beret with an insignia, consisting of a red square adorned with a white diamond and a black skull. One of the henchman, a Chinese man name Wang, a dinosaur expert, was loading a Heckler & Koch G36C rifle. A French henchman name Morel, who is the tracker of the group, finished loading the shells of the Mossberg 590 shotgun.

 A French henchman name Morel, who is the tracker of the group, finished loading the shells of the Mossberg 590 shotgun

Then Larry Reisner came out, carrying a miniature set of Main Street of Jurassic World. He put the set on the table and said to his goons. "Today is the day we will show the world how dinosaurs should have stayed extinct. We will show the world that Mother Nature should have been messed with when they were cloning these abominations. We will also show to the world that God gave us a mission to wipe humankind out of the Earth!!!!!!!" Then he starts the timer on the pager watch and the five minute countdown started. He then said to his goons, "HEIL REISNER!!!!!!"