Chapter 1: Arrival

Start from the beginning

Karen indeed hated the US Military, as her sister Claire Dearing had been in a relationship with a former military personel named Owen Grady. Karen even got searched by Owen's daughter Cyd when she was on vacation in California.

Pier at Costa Rica

After landing in Juan Santamaria Airport in San Jose, Costa Rica, Zach and Gray later went to the docks leading to the Isla Nublar ferry. There were hundreds of people boarding the ferry, passing on ramps with the Jurassic World logo on them.

"Hey, Zach, will the assistant be nice?" Gray asked walking on the ramp.

"I dunno man, but if she gives us an order, then we do it." Zach answered.

Gray nodded, knowing his brother was right, as the two of them boarded the ferry.

As Zach and Grey boarded the ferry a man named Julian Sands and four other men with him were coming to the ramp leading to the ferry. Little did Gray and Zach know that one of his henchmen was actually an undercover policeman, whose actual name was Nate Fisher.

Isla Nublar Ferry - Pacific Ocean

As Zach and Gray were having a lunch in the ship, the undercover cop texted something to his contacts, then covertly linked up with Sands, who dialed a number.

"Hello?" a woman named Madeline Flemming answered.

"Hey, honey. We're inside the ferry and coming towards the island." Sands said on the phone, pretending to be a man calling his wife to avoid any suspiscious looks.

"Good. Be in Main Street on time. Reisner wants the operation to commence on time. And things will be hell. Remember, DON'T SHOOT THE INGEN GUYS AND HOSKINS. They're with us. It is Hoskins who mailed us a list of all the undercover cops in our agency." Flemming reminded him.

"Good to know. By the way, how will the toys we will give our kids be delivered." Sands kept on.

"Everything will be delivered as soon as the ship arrives." Flemming informed.

"Thanks, call you later, hun." Sands said, secretly making her know to inform him to call him about the operation.

"Got it. Be ready as soon as I call you." Flemming replied as she hung up her phone.

After hearing that Flemming hung up, Sands ended the call, went to Fisher and stealthily broke his neck, killing the undercover policeman instantly.

Isla Nublar

On a beach at Isla Nublar, a MV-22B Osprey, callsign Raptor 4-6, landed and four US Marines, callsign Hunter 2-3, followed by other US Marines led by Captain Tim Murphy and his second-in-command 1st Lieutenant Munson, callsign Basco 2-3. They were all wearing MARPAT uniforms and were armed with kitted-up M4A1 carbines for most, if not all of them.

 They were all wearing MARPAT uniforms and were armed with kitted-up M4A1 carbines for most, if not all of them

"Okay, Cyd. Take your team. We set your camp in this area near the former hydroelectric powerplant. It's in the forbidden area, and thus nobody will expect us here." Tim informed his group and Cyd.