2nd. Meeting a giant woman

bd: pearl did you hear something?

blue pearl: i did my diamond

bd: pearl please find the one who made that noise and bring it to me

blue pearl: with pleasure my diamond (doing the diamond salute*)

Blue's POV:

I was worried that we might be caught.
So, I send my pearl to investigate to whoever caused the sound...

Your POV:

Meanwhile, I heard a voice, that orders someone to find me. The voice was hollow and lifeless. A sad voice but calming at the same time...

   I don't know what to do. I am still processing what just happened
I was panicking..

Then when I was just about to hide on a bush. A blue colored skin, thin, and a quiet girl find me... 

and when this being find you, hiding at the bushes. You quickly introduce
immediately

you: my name is (Y/N)sweats nervously)

blue pearl: oh ok human, blue diamond requires your presence

Your POV:

Then i start following this strange girl with so many questions in my head like "who are these people?", "what do they want from me?", "who is this girl, and most importantly who is this blue diamond? etc...

And suddenly the strange girl stopped walking. And when i was going to check our front i was shocked that my mouth open a little...

I saw a giant woman. Like just as tall as a giant house or even bigger. I was surprised, I don't know if she is a woman or what. All i know, is that I should not disappoint her, because she can just easily squash me with a finger...

bd: what's your name human?

you: (sweats again nervously and trying not to mess this up*)

you: my name is (Y/N).

bd: ok  (Y/N), could you please tell us what planet are we in?

you: your on planet Earth.

bd: ( reminds her of pink and started to cry)

bd: oh. Earth, the planet where she was shattered. I really really miss her. Her laugh, her face, her eyes, everything...

bd: Im pretty sure that pink is so proud of you're kind. You are now leaving freely and happy with each one and other..

bd: I just wish she was here, to witness what she created...

She started to cry because of her remembering pink. You were kinda confused and feel bad for her at the same time...

You don't know who is this "pink diamond". But you know she was important to this giant woman.

You then said something, that took her to notice you:*

you: It's ok my, my diamond

bd: why did you call me "my diamond"

you: (paniks again) um that's what she calls you right? since i don't know your name was. hehehe, sorry...

bd: (puts her hand at her forehead*) Oh stars, i forgot 

bd: (chuckles a bit*) My name is Blue diamond and this is my pearl, blue pearl.

bd: When, i hear the word "earth". I thought, we should leave this planet immediately.(looks at you for a bit*)

bd: But hey, since where already here. Maybe we can rest here for a bit...

  {  Hi guys, this is the author speaking, if you can read this, please tell me what do you think of the story, and if you like, please comment if i           should continue this... }

                                               -The Author