"It's not that, I have to go check on something." Taehyung says making Jimin narrow his eyes suspiciously.

Taehyung never wanted to go anywhere all this months why so suddenly?

"Do you want me to go with you?"

"No I have to go there alone."

"Are you sure you'll be okay alone tho?" Jimin asks and Taehyung nods before turning to the others.

"I'm sorry but let's hangout another day." Taehyung says with a smile.

"Awww your smile is soo pretty!" Hoseok squeals.

~~~~~~~

Taehyung knocks on the door softly waiting for someone to open it.

"Oh hello there! And who would you be?" A voice says from behind making Taehyung flinch.

"Oh! Hello, I am Kim Taehyung." Taehyung says and bows politely.

"I'm Kim Taehee, the owner of this house." The woman says.

"Owner?" The lady hums.

"But you look too young almost like my age. Kookie didn't have a sister!" Taehyung says making the lady look at him weirdly.

"And what's that supposed to mean?"

"Ah I'm sorry. Did you shift recently?"

"Umm no? It's been seven years since I moved in." The lady says.

"Oh! Do you think you have the number of the previous owner by any chance?" Taehyung asks eyes widened hopefully

"I don't think so but I think I can search for it." The lady said with a small smile.

"That would be great! I'll give you my number can you call me once you find out?" Taehyung says returning the smile.

"Yes of course!"

~~~~~~~

Taehyung debates if he should go in or just leave as he stands in front of the house he spend most of his childhood in before his life got ruined.

He knows the wound on his heart is still fresh like yesterday but he can't help but think maybe, just maybe he'll find something that belongs to his parents to keep it as a memory that his parents loved him.

He takes a deep breath before taking a step forward.

The house looks abandoned. He doubts if anyone even gave his parents a proper burial.

The door was unlocked of course. He walks in.

The house smells disgusting. He looks around to see dried blood on the floor and furnitures. He hopes he won't see rotten bodies.

He looks around. Broken photo frames with glass shattered around it. He picks up one photo but it was destroyed.

He walks around a little more before entering his old room. The place was neat just dusty.

He walks to his bed picking up the dirty tiger plushie. It was a gift from Kookie on his birthday. He takes it.

He walks a little more till he was in his parents room.

Eyes on his moms dressing table he walks closer and opens the drawer there's some expired makeup a book? And a pendant. He takes the pendant and wears it before picking up the book and opening it.

It was a photo album.

"Mama? Dada?"He continues turning pages looking at the beautiful family which was destroyed now.