♡ Chapter Four ♡

Start from the beginning

“Are you alright, Adora? We saw the video and wanted to know if you were ok.”

One of the three asked,slowly walking towards me and gently resting his hand on my shoulder. I scoff softly and swiped his hand off,crossing my arms.

"Yes I am perfectly fine,nothing too serious happened. Please don't try to involve yourselves."

I say to the three,giving them a half-hearted smile. They all nod in unison before walking off to another part of the BMU campus. I turn my attention back to Bow and Glimmer,seeing their rather annoyed expressions.

I really don't like those three! They're like Johnny from The Shining!”

Glimmer blurted out,causing me to snort and Bow to nod his head in agreement.

“They ask the weirdest of questions and don't know personal space,how are they still on the team?”

Bow said,rolling his chocolate eyes before pulling out his phone and taking a selfie of himself. Such an extrovert.

"Well,you guys aren't wrong..but then again,we can't do much of anything to stop them from talking to me."

I say casually,shrugging my shoulders before walking in between the two and heading up the stairs to my dorm halls. I turn my head to look at the two who were still at the bottom of the stairs.

"So uhh,are we gonna watch Mean Girls for the 10th time?"

I suggested,the two immediately racing up the stairs. I laugh at the two's stupidness before walking off with the two to my dorm room.

****

Hours and hours later,I awake to Glimmer and Bow laying on both sides of me,making me the middle spoon. I felt my insides tingle and knew I had to use the restroom, so I slowly slipped myself from between the two and tip toes to the bathroom so I wouldn't wake the other two young adults. I quickly use the restroom and washed my hands once I was done,quietly walking out of the bathroom. I looked over to see the two still sleeping and smirked,pulling out my phone and taking a picture of the sleeping figures.

"Relationship goals~."

I think to myself with a giggle erupting from my throat as I shoved my phone back into my pocket. I decided after a small bit of doing nothing to go on a walk through town,hoping to see that girl from earlier and confront her. I quickly wrote a note for Bow and Glimmer,informing them that i was going on a walk before setting the piece of paper on the coffee table and walking out of the dorm room,locking the door behind me. I stride my way off of the campus grounds and began my little adventure in the city of Bright Moon, hoping to find that lady. As I walked,I saw a familiar shop I had known for a while now, Madame Razz's Fruits. I smile up at the small shop,wanting to go inside and greet Razz but saw that the shop was closed and the elderly woman already left to go to her small cottage in the Whispering Woods.

I continued to search around and was so close to giving up and going home until I heard cruel laughter and soft sobs from afar. Someone was in trouble! I immediately began making my way towards the sound I was hearing and peeked my head into an alleyway,my brows raising up in complete shock and horror. It was that lady from before and The Three Chad's! I felt my blood begin to boil as I had told those boys earlier that they shouldn't try to involve themselves but here they are,beating up the girl I was looking for.

"What the hell is going on here?!"

I shouted at the four,my hands on my hips. My ocean blue eyes glanced down at the shocked and bloodied female before averting my eyes to the three boys,my nose twitching in agitation and bubbling rage. One of the three panicked and hid behind the other two,afraid of my presence already {no it's not Kyle-}. Another one looked up at me and scowled, walking towards me as the last one stayed behind with the frightened one.

"All we were doing was trying to finish what you started,and that's by beating her up for what she did to you."

He said in a menacing voice and I almost had the urge to slap him across the face for saying that,but I didn't. Instead I said :

"I was about to finish what I started until you three dunderheads decided to attempt doing it for me. Why is that? Is it because you three assholes like me? Or is it because you see me as 'fragile' and 'sensitive' because I'm a woman? Yeah like hell I'd let you do my dirty work,now fucking BEAT IT!"

I shout at the three boys,pointing in the direction out of the alleyway. The boy who was in front of me growled before getting the other two boys and leaving the scene. Once the three left,I walked over to the laying female,her eyes going wide and immediately scrambling to sit up and attempting to leave. No way I was letting her go this time. I gently grabbed both of her shoulders and looked at her with a serious face expression. Little did I know what I was about to say next would've probably changed the course of everything.

"I'm not gonna turn you into the police or hurt you like those assholes did,but I'm going to take you to my dorm so you can clean yourself up and leave in the morning,understand?"

I declared to her,my ocean blue eyes staring directly into her sky blue and lemon heterochromic eyes. The female looked at me in disbelief but that expression soon changed and slowly nodded her head,a smile forming on my face. As soon as that was finished,I began walking this stranger back to my dorm for the night.

Ok so it took me about an hour to figure out what the hell I was gonna write for this chapter so if the context in this chapter doesn't make sense,don't get mad at me. Much love

-Les