Chapter 8

Nelly's POV

We made it. I was really glad that we did but we had challenge 2 which was to be picked out of the 4 groups and they just finished picking the last group so right now we're heading on stage and find out what to do next."Hi ladies"Harry said once we arrived on stage,"What we are going to do is give you gals a letter, we are going to pick your letter out of Perrie's hat, two groups are going with Little Mix and two with One Direction".I kinda wasn't paying attention because I was thinking of how hot Harry is.He's my favourite.Right now they are giving us our letter and we are A , Anahi is B, and idk about the two others.They put four little pieces of paper into the hat and mixed it until Harry pulled out a letter."Group B", he said smiling I think he did wanted them. Next was Perrie now I want her to be our coach now.When she pulled out the paper she smiled and said,"Group A".Yesss, we got picked by her and the others got picked too.Niall said,"Now here is how it works, you guys have to sing as a group right now and impress the audience they have a little remote for who to vote, they can only choose one out of both teams".What!? What song are we gonna sing."But,"he continued ,"we choose the song.''Oh great what great answer.They were thinking until they spoke,"So what song do you ladies pick,","Survivor", Perrie answered.Yes, luckly Sky knows how to beat box so I think I know how we can do it."What about you guys,","They don't know about us"."It's settled", Jade said,"you guys have a couple of seconds to get ready and the last two groups that were called go first".Good we have a little bit of more time I told the girls how we should do it and they agreed.

Couple minutes later....

Sky's POV

So the two groups have just finished and Anahi was going first.

A:People say we shouldn't be together too young to know about forever but I say they know what they takin about.

E:But this love is only getting stronger, so I don't want to wait any longer, I just want to tell the world that your my girl

All:they don't about the things we do, they don't know about the I love yous, But I betcha if they only knew they would just be jealous of us, they don't about the up all nights they don't know I've been waiting all my life just to finally feel if it's just right,but baby they don't know about, they don't know about us.

Finally it's over now it's our turn

S:thought I couldn't (all:breath without you but I'm inhalin)thought I couldn't (all:see without your perfect vision) thought I would(all: fail without you but I'm on top.

E:we're going break it down now.

All:I'm survivor, I'm not going give up, not going to stop ,I'm going to work harder, I'm a survivor, I'm going to make it, I will survive, keep on surviving

The crowd started clapping and whislting more than how they did it for Group B.Then both One Direction and Little Mix stood next to their groups while the producer came on stage and announced who got more votes from the audience to be in One Direction's team and it was Group B.The boys gave their hugs to the others and walked off stage now was the other group and us I was really nervoused that I crossed my fingers and closed my eys until I heard them say Group A I automatically started hugging the girls and Little Mix so now it just going to be us two.