Chapter 1

Emily POV

Hi my name is Emily and I love to sing. I also love One Direction.And I am like a nobody at my school exept I got four amazing friends that are the best Sky who is my sis and older than me by a year, Nelly, Ari, and Natalie.We were all new to the school when we met each other.If they all hadn't came we wouldn't ever become the best friends we are now.And I also have an enemy which I think she is a hoe, bitch and etc.She's been bothering me sense I came to the school and I don't know what her problem is.But shes always has competition with me like if I get an award she has to get it too and I'm just like uhhhh I just want her to back off.

So it all started on a typical Wednesday .....

Emily POV

I was walking to school until I heard my iphone vibrate from my pocket and it was Sky,I answered.

E:Hello?

S:GUESS WHAT!

E:Wh-What happen!

S:They are having a singing contest of  girl groups and the prize is TO HANG OUT WITH ONE DIRECTION FOR A WEEK *SQUEAL*

E:OMG but what are we going to do about it ?

S:We are going to enter that contest!

E:Wait just you and I

S:No silly, the rest of the girls too I talked to them already and they said sure all we want to know is are you in?

E:I-I don't know we can give it a try?

S:Yes! And they are also giving the winning group a RECORD DEAL and go on tour with One Direction! How awesome is that!

E:SO AWESOME you should have told me that instead and I would of agreed a long time ago and where you guys at because I'm close to school.

S: In the back of our school.

E:Kk meet you guys in a bit.

Meanwhile in England...

Niall POV

"Boys calm your asses down or I'll do it myself," yelled our security guard."Don't worry we'll  calm down","not", I whispered the last part.Oh by the way I'm Niall Horan the one from One Direction .Right now we are in the car driving to the airport to go to America because we are the judges/coaches of a contest that is going to be held in LA,CA .We've been there but just for a few hours for a concert but this time we are staying there for a couple months so we will be going to beach alot cuz I heard it gets really hot there so yeah.And we will be traveling a lot so many other people can go see the competition, I know it will be packed.