Orientation

Y/N's POV

Look at this crowd!

"Urghhh, okay then, let's do this exam thing. I'm from, uh, the hero's public safety commission. Names Mera," the dude at the front said.

Man he sounds tired, I can't even understand him now!

"With that confession I'll now begin orientation. So about the content on this license thing, basically 1540 examines compete in a free for all exercise or whatever we're calling it this year." He said

"Seriously that's not a lot of info," Sero said.

"See we've got a lot of pros around and since stain was arrested, many people have expressed doubts about the status of hero's in society. But, when you really think about it getting paid makes sense, if you're going to risk your life to save someone why shouldn't you ask for a reward. Huh? That's just the way the world works, god I could use a coffee." He said tiredly.

Can he be given a break or something?

"Anyway where there are any for compensation or since of duty we got two many hero's working together in the streets these days to keep villains at bay, honestly the time when an incident begins and when it's resolved is ridiculously short. You are all here trying to receive your provisional licenses so you'll be swept up in this tiresome mess yourselves pretty soon."

"Those of you who don't have the speed frankly just wont cut it, which is why that's what you'll be tested on, the first 100 students to fulfil the requirements will pass today," he announced.

"There are over 1,500 people taking this test! I thought they said that about Half of us would be passing," Yaoyorozu said nervously.

"This means it's actually less than 1% that will get a license!" Tsu pointed out.

"Oh man I'm getting way for nervous!" Jiro said.

"Well the world can be pretty crappy, I suppose I should say something about luck. So, anyway here are the basic rules; the examine will put three of these targets on his or her body, they can go anywhere as long as it's an exposed area. So no soles of the feet or armpits, each of you will also have six of these balls. The targets are programmed to light up whenever they've been touched by the ball. If all three targets light up you're out, oh an the person who lights up your third target will get credit for your defeat."

"You get through this round by taking down two people, got it? Good." He showed us what they were.

I've gotta win this!

"What else? Uhh, I guess we'll start passing out the targets and balls. Then you'll have a few minutes to get situated after we open." He said.

"Open?" Todoroki asked.

As if on cue the building started to move, unfolding as if it were a box. There were different terrains we could either avoid or use to our advantage.

"Use your quirks well and do your best or not, whatever, yes I know it makes for a great reveal doesn't it? and for what? So much sleep loss for this, hopefully some of these kids are fast and we can get this over with until then I'm gonna rest my eyes." the guy, Mera, said.

We had gotten our targets on, one was on the middle of my chest and the other two were on my stomach.

"Everyone! Stay close together we will fight them as a group!" Izuku yelled to the class.

"Got it!" Tenya replied.

"Yeah right, this isn't a field trip!" Katsuki said walking off.

"Idiot, wait up!" Kirishima yelled running after him.

"Kacchan wait for me too!" I yelled running after them two.

"Kacchan?!" Izuku yelled.

"Kirishima!" Tenya yelled.

"Y/N!" Ochaco yelled.

"I'm going on my own too, it's hard for me to use my powers when a big groups around," Todoroki said running off.

"Todoroki!" Izuku yelled after him.

Izuku's POV

"I don't think it's a good idea for them to go off on their own though," I said while we all ran to a different spot.

I hope they are safe.

"How come?" Mineta asked.

"Think about it, everyone already knows what powers we have," I mentioned.

"They did research?" Uraraka asked.

"I see, the sports festival!" Tenya replied.

"The other schools have probably figured out the same way to win that I have, this is going to end up being a battle between schools. With that in mind, first it's likely they'll gang up on quirks they know!" I said.

"Does that mean?" Mina asked.

"Don't tell me!" Jiro added.

The horn blared signalling that we could start attacking others. "The first test will now begin!"

We all stopped running when we saw numerous students jumping out from hiding places.

I was right!

"I knew it!" I said.

"I saw you on Tv. That power of yours also destroys your body, well! Can't say I'm above taking advantage of that!" Shindo yelled as everyone threw balls at us.

We all ran and did anything we could to evade the balls.

One for all full cowling!

I jumped up and kicked a ball.

SHOOT STYLE!!!

The force I created caused multiple balls to fly back.

"Dark shadow!" Tokoyami said.

"Got it!" His shadow replied to him.

"Oh?" Shindo looked surprised.

This is gonna work! I've got my shoot style and everyone else's powers have grown too. Our intensive training paid off!

"We've got this you guys! Show them what U.A can do!" I yelled out to the class.

"Yeah!" Everyone yelled after me.

We were all in battle like poses ready for another attack.

If they try the balls again we can easily defend them, anyway they can't risk using up too many balls because we are only given six in total. So that would mean someone would need to use one of their quirks. But who? We don't know their quirks we are at a disadvantage in this situation...