The big three

Y/N's POV

Three days after school started Izuku was back in class. Katsuki still had a day left which I found pretty funny.

"GUYS IM SORRY FOR ALL THE TROUBLE I CAUSED!!!" Izuku shouted, bowing at the class.

"No sweat Deku! Thanks for your hard work!" Ochaco smiled.

"All he did was vacuum, and what's with those steam nostrils?" Jiro asked.

"CLASS REP IIDA! IM SORRY I DISAPPOINTED YOU!!!" He yelled to Iida.

"Right! Well I'm glad you learned from your mistakes  follow the rules from now on," he replied sweating a little bit.

"I'll catch up with everything I fell behind on these past three days!" He shouted.

"Yeah that's the spirit! Keep it going man!" Kirishima grinned.

"Izuku keep it down, we know your excited and everything but your giving me a headache," I frowned.

"Time to take your seats everyone," Mr. Aizawa glared at Izuku.

He froze. "Sorry Y/N."

We all took our seats and Katsukis was the only empty one.

"Good morning, now that Midoriyas back we'll go into more detail on what the work studies should entail. Go ahead and come in, I'll have people who've experienced them first hand explain." Mr. Aizawa said.

I watched as three students, third years I think, walk in.

"I suggest you listen carefully as they point out how work studies differ from internships," Mr. Aizawa continued.

There were two boys and one girl.

"These three are third years, they rank at the very top of our student body. You may know them as the big three," Mr. Aizawa announced.

Everyone was shocked and excited at the same time.

"My dad has spoken about you three!" I grinned.

"They're on a different level, still in school but practically pro hero's," Yaoyorozu mentioned.

"If they're as good as I hear then they're the students we should be chasing after." Jiro said.

"They dont look all that special to me," Kaminari replied.

I looked at Mineta and frowned. He was staring at the girl and drooling.

Telekinesis

I waved my hand and turned him around, then I put him in a bag and zipped it up. With room for him to breath of course.

"Yagi should you really be doing that?" Mr. Aizawa asked glaring at me.

"He's being a pervert and perving on the girl in the big three," I replied calmly.

"Mineta I'll be seeing you after class," Mr. Aizawa sighed I frustration.

"Yes Sir!" Mineta yelled obviously scared.

"Get too it, introduce yourselves. Let's start with Amajiki," Mr. Aizawa said.

The boy with purple hair, Amajiki I think, stared at everyone, sending chills down all of our spines.

"It's no good, you two go-" Amajiki said shaking. "I just can't. Even if I try to imagine them as potato's I can still see their human bodies. I know that their still people. No words are coming out, my minds blank and my mouth is dry. I can't say anything I wanna-"

He turned to face the wall. "Go home."

"Huh!?" Some of that class was shocked.

"Okay so um are you really one of U.A's top hero's?" Ojiro asked.

"Ahaha come on Amajiki, you need to have the heart of a lion. Not a kitten! You know even though you're human, if you know what I mean. This is our kitten Tamaki Amajiki, and hi! My name is Nejire Hado. I'm supposed to talk about work studies, you first years have a really exciting time ahead of you. Hey wait hold on-" she walked over to Shoji.

"Why are you wearing a mask? Is it cause your feeling sick or just trying to look cool?" She asked.

"Uh well-"

"Oh woah and you must be Todoroki! Am I right? Yeah! How'd you get that big burn on your face?" She asked energetically.

"That's none of you're-"

"Aren't you All Mights Daughter!? Pleasure meeting you! Hey hey isn't your mum ever mentioned or anything!?" She turned to me.

"Uh well-"

"Oh Ashido if your horns break off do you think you'll grow new ones? Oh and can you wiggle them!?" She pointed to Mina.

"Mineta are those balls your hair or what? I don't get it!" She looked at him.

"Oh oh, Asui you're a tree frog not a gross toad right?" She looked over to Tsu.

Everyone was silent and slightly confused.

"Oh my goodness there's so much I wanna know about everyone of you! Let's have a Q & A!" She grinned.

"All those questions make her sound so young!" Mina grinned.

"She wants to know everything about my balls! I'll spill my secrets, come get up close and personal!" Mineta grinned.

"Calm down," Sero frowned at him.

"MINETA STOP BEING A PERVERTED FREAK!" I yelled at him.

Ice

I froze him and sat back down calmly.

"Hey Ojiro can you support your entire body weight with that tail of yours?" She asked completely ignoring Mineta.

"Uh well you see-" he started to reply.

"Come on tell me, I really wanna know," she smiled.

I looked over to see Aizawa curious.

"This is completely irrational," he glared at the last third year.

He looked at Aizawa and completely freaked out. "Oh there's no need for you to worry Erasure Head! I'm up next and I'll get the audience re focused!" He replied.

"THE FUTURES GONNA BE!" He put his hand to his ear.

"Gonna be what?" Kaminari asked.

"Awful! That's your part guys! Well crap! My common response was a total fail! Okay you guys look like you have no idea what's going on, I guess we are third years who just showed up in your classroom to explain a program that's completely voluntary. I can see how'd you be confused about that. Hmm, you guys got you provisional licenses as first years right? Huh, this batch of new students has proven to be pretty darn energetic." He explained.

"So the problem is you must not have a sense of humour, that's why my joke didn't land." He muttered to himself.

"Don't do it," Amajiki looked at him.

"HANDS UP THE RAD NEW PLAN IS ALL YOU FIRST YEARS FIGHT ME ALL AT ONCE!" He raised a fist.

Everyone was completely shocked.

"You wanna fight us? What like now?" Sero asked.

"Well if you want them to experience our experience, this is a pretty rational way of doing it then." He looked at Mr. Aizawa.

"Do whatever you want," he looked at him.

"Oh and by the way guys my name is Mirio Togata!" He looked at us all.

Huh Mirio, dad said there was a third year called Mirio who was working with night eye. That gives me an idea, I'll use his bosses quirk against him!

Guys I'm so very sorry this chapter was uploaded really late! I'm working on more chapters right now! Also on a side note my friend has started YouTube and I offered to 'promote' his channel. If you guys could would you be able to check his channel out? It would mean a lot!

https://youtu.be/HsGCHioRvAI

That's the channel link, for some reason Wattpad won't let me put the video in :((