Tournament final round

Y/N's POV

"The first match of the semi finals! Both come from hero families making this a battle of elites! From the Hero course Tenya Iida versés his classmate Shoto Todoroki!" Present Mic shouted.

Tenya ran one way only to get blocked by Todoroki. He ran the other way only for the same thing to happen. I stood up and went to the waiting room to prepare. I won't lie I was a little nervous. Cheers erupted from the stands signalling a winner. I looked at the T.V Todoroki won. It was time for my match.

I've got this! Don't hold back!

I walked onto the stage and smirked at Katsuki, he glared and grinned in determination. The battle started and I stood there waiting for Katsuki to make a move. He ran to me and I teleported behind him and kicked him down.

"Forget about this move?" I asked smirking.

"Gah!" He yelled as he stood back up and turned around.

This time I charged at him throwing explosions his way. He dodged them all.

Ice

Katsuki ran to me and froze a path in the floor causing him to slightly slip. He jumped and threw and explosion at me. I teleported away barely missing the attack.

Can't use ice, think think!

"What's wrong? Cat got your tongue?" He smirked.

Mind control.

"No, you nervous about losing Kacchan?" I asked smirking.

"Pfft never!" He yelled.

I activated the quirk, I was in full control. "Now, walk out of bounds."

He turned around and began to walk. The crowd was silent.

"Hurry it up a bit please," I told him.

He sped up and just got out of bounds. I released him and he looked around confused before crying out in frustration.

"Bakugo has stepped out of bounds! Yagi is the winner!" Midnight announced.

I smiled as the crowd cheered.

I looked to Shinsou and smiled. "Thanks for the idea! You have an awesome quirk!"

He smiled softly. I turned to Katsuki he looked furious. I quickly went to the waiting room to get ready for the finals. There would be a short break for us to relax and prepare. I was going up against Todoroki, children of the first and second pro hero. Elites against elite. Tell you what I was extremely nervous. I heard the door open and close, I looked up to see Katsuki.

"Good win," he muttered.

"What was that? Did I hear the great and mighty Kacchan praise someone?" I smirked.

"Shut up," he replied.

I smiled and gave him a hug. "It's okay you did good too!"

I felt him hug back. "Win against icy hot for me will ya?"

I looked to him and stepped back. "Of course! His dad also basically declared war with me."

"What? Is that what he spoke to you about?" He asked confused.

"Yeah that's what the convo was about." I chuckled nervously.

He pulled me into a hug. "Win this match and I'll take you out some time. Lose the match and I won't."

"Alright Kacchan!" I smiled hugging back.

He smiled softly and his cheeks went slightly pink. I think mine did too and we walked off.