"Misha kya Humne sahi kiya?", Dr. Arora asked seeming a bit tensed.

"Bhai, karna zaruri tha. I told you that I love him aur Shehnaaz hum dono ke beech aayi", she said.

"Misha sirf wo Sidharth se pyaar nhi karti, Sidharth bhi usse pyar karta hai. Wo agar chali bhi jaye, to bhi kya guarantee hai that Sidharth is going to love you?", he asked.

"Bhai, wo mujhse abhi bhi pyaar karta hai, I know. Bass beech mein Shehnaaz aa gyi to wo thoda divert ho gya!", Misha exclaimed.

"Aisa sachchi nhi lag ra tha Misha. They both seemed in love. Sidharth never showed this kind of love for you. I don't think ki Humne sahi kiya!", he said.

"Bhai aap mujhse pyaar karte ho ki nhi. Mein Aaj saaf saaf bol ri hun, agar mujhe Sidharth nhi mila to aap bhul jaiye ki mein kabhi aapke sath ghar aaungi!", Misha said.

"Misha I never knew ki tumhe tumhare hi ghar leke jaane ki itni badi kimat hogi. Tum ab wo pehle jaisi Misha nhi rahi jo sabko khush dekhna chahti thi", he said.

"Aap ab jo karna tha, wo kar chuke. To ab ye baatein karna band karo bhai please!", she scoffed.

"I feel disgusted by myself. Mujhe realise bhi hua tha ki meine kitni badi galti kardi, but when I saw that innocence of Shehnaaz's face, I knew that this is going to be the biggest mistake of my life", he said in a tensed and worried tone.

"Bhai aapne sirf meri aur Sidharth ki zindagi kharaab hone se bachayi hai!", Misha said trying to make her brother understand.

"Nhi, choti. Meine teen zindagiyan barbaad ki hain", he seemed to be in tears by now.

"Offo, bhai aap tension mat lo. Ab bass dekhna aap ki Sidharth mujhe kaise pyaar karne lagega!", she clapped her hands and giggled.

"Choti, tum abhi samajh nhi paar ri ki tumne kya kiya hai. But you will know very soon. I really thought that Shehnaaz doesn't love him like you, isiliye I helped you. But wo use tumse bhi zyada pyaar karti hai!", as soon as her brother says this, Misha threw the side table down and screamed.

"Nobody loves Sidharth more than me. NOBODY!", she yelled and threw a bottle of meds on her brother's face.

Sidharth barged in the room, shocking the brother-sister duo.

Misha opened up her mouth to explain Sidharth but he glared at her, making her gulp on fear.

" I can't believe this Misha! My childhood friend, the person who once used to be my best friend, has betrayed me thrice by now", he said in disbelief.

"You have betrayed me and cheated me so many times but still I took care of you. Not only that, even Shehnaaz, jiske sath tumne itna bura kiya, usne bhi tumhara dhyan rakha. Don't you feel disgusted by yourself to play with the emotions of the people who took care of you", he seethed clutching his Jaws.

"Sidharth tujhe nhi pta abhi par tu bhi merse pyaar karta hai. I know", Misha pleaded.

"Not even a word more, Misha. I have never loved you. I thought I loved you but I didn't. I was a teenager back then, I just liked you a lot and mistook it for love.

But I never gave you false hopes. The moment I got to know that I don't love you, I told you! Bol diya tha na meine 10 saal pehle that I don't love you. Fir why did you think that I do?

As for Shehnaaz, I love her. I FUCKING LOVE HER! And nobody, NOBODY, can change that! ", saying this, Sidharth grabbed his phone and waked towards the door of the ward.

"No, Sidharth please, mat Jaao. I love you, I do! ", she said.

Sidgarth mocked and scoffed her,

"You don't love me. Ye tumhari zidd hai, it's your obsession. Do you know, when you love somebody truly, like really somebody with all you have, you just want them to be happy.

You just want to see them happy whether its with you or with somebody else.

Love is what, Shehnaaz felt 10 years ago when she left us alone. She left everything and went to Dalhousie for my happiness.

Pyaar wo hota hai jisme tum apni khushi se upar uski khushi rakhte ho, Pyaar wo hota hai jab tum apni zarurat se upar uski zarurat rakhte ho.

And i dont need to remind you that, that is what she did 10 years ago when you made her feel that she was coming in between us. She was scared to ruin my happiness due to your insecurities and so she left.

Tum to mujhe samajh bhi nhi paayi. Agar samajhti to pta hota ki mein Shehnaaz se kitna pyaar karta hun.

You couldnt understand my feelings and it itself is a big indication that you don't love me! ", he spoke and was about to move outwards.

Misha stopped him again,"Par tumne kya kiya? Tumne uspe trust nhi kiya. Agar meine tumse pyaar nhi kiya to shayad tumne bhi usse pyaar nhi kiya, because you didn't trust her over me.

Tum bolte ho that I cheated you so many times, par usne tumhe kabhi cheat nhi kiya so how could you trust me over her?

Ab wo ja chuki hai tumhe chodd ke. Shaayad kabhi Waapas na aaye! ", saying this Misha smirked.

Sidharth went out of the door, pondering upon her words. She was indeed right, not about him not trusting her but about him not being able to speak up.

FLASHBACK ENDS

Out of the three of them, If somebody has really loved, it's her. If somebody has been hurt dues to this love, it's her! If somebody has suffered the most, it's her!

What will happen next? Sidharth knows the whole truth, but how will he make her believe that he trusted her always? Will it be too late?

Please please please VOTE and COMMENT to motivate me. Keep showering your love!

I love you all and you are my lovers 😂❤️