7

The first week with Yoongi was pretty great. He was behaving more civilly and becoming more accustomed to manners. He still had his moments, but he'd been doing well. His personality hadn't changed much, he was still blunt as ever and charming as can be. It was going very well.

That is, until week two hit.

"Yoongi, would you stop glaring at that kid? I told you, he didn't touch my ass!"

"He was going to." Yoongi deadpanned, his jaw tightening as he glowered at the teen across the classroom.

"It could've been an accident! Just stop killing him with your eyes!" Jungkook exclaimed, tugging on Yoongi's sleeve. The older didn't budge.

Okay, so maybe one thing changed. He was becoming more noticeably possessive and overprotective of Jungkook. Jungkook just figured it was because Yoongi liked him or whatever, but he never really brought it up. However, he might need to. He can't just have his demon threatening random students. Again.

"Hey, can I borrow a pencil-"

"Stop looking at my human, you fucking degenerate spoon." Yoongi snapped.

"But I need a pencil-"

"Well maybe you should come to school more prepared. If you keep bothering him I will flatten you with a road roller." Yoongi hissed.

"Yoongi! Stop that!" Jungkook smacked Yoongi's arm, but he was still glaring at the poor kid who was holding a broken pencil. "I'm so sorry about him, here, you can use this one."

"Don't worry about it, my sister's demon is like that too sometimes. He's probably just on his cycle. I'll give it back at the end of class, thank you." The kid said before turning away.

"Your cycle...? Wait, you have a period?!" Jungkook screeched. Thankfully the class was already loud so no one seemed to hear him.

"Um, no." Yoongi shook his head.

"Then what does he mean by 'your cycle'? Is that why you're acting more aggressive than usual?" Jungkook questioned, eyeing Yoongi suspiciously.

Yoongi sighed, "Demons have this tendency to be more short tempered and possessive of their human every once in a while. It's normal, but if someone gets me worked up enough I could kill them without thinking first."

"Why didn't you tell me this earlier?! You're already aggressive enough as it is, but now you have a time period where you're even worse? Just when I thought this was going well." Jungkook groaned while shaking his head.

"Hey, I told you I'm trying my best. But it's hard to be nice when everyone is annoying as fuck." Yoongi answered with an eye roll.

"Well I expect you to be on your best behavior if you want any cuddles from me. And don't kill anyone!" Jungkook instructed, folding his arms over his chest.

Yoongi crossed his arms and glared ahead of him. It was like he was trying to bottle up his anger since he really seemed like he wanted to lash out on some random person for no reason. At least he was under control for the moment. Jungkook quickly learned if he threatened to take away cuddling, Yoongi would listen. It's how they fell asleep every night.

Jungkook felt kind of bad for being hard on Yoongi, it wasn't his fault, it was part of his nature. But, it was also kind of funny to see Yoongi acting like a child.

"Hyung, don't you need to eat sometime soon? You haven't had anything since you got here." Jungkook questioned, nudging Yoongi. The older grunted. "Is that a yes or no?"

"Soon, yes." Yoongi muttered.

"What do you like to eat?" Jungkook hummed.

"Meat."