CHAPTER NINE

Tantiana High

Naih lazily walked to her locker, opening it to take her art book, but before she could properly close it, her locker banged close.

She madly trailed the unknown hand to the face, and she immediately recalled who it was.

Lee Jeno

His presence alone is intimidating: four earrings accented on his left ear, a small mole at the side of his eye complimenting his face, sharp visuals shouting his good looks, and eyes screaming death.

But Naih is not flustered, yet she's shocked.

She didn't expect that she'd meet another Neo; the next day she met Donghyuck. She wondered who she'd meet tomorrow.

"Rui Jiah, huh?" he scoffed with amusement in his eyes.

"What do you want?"

"I want to strangle you and make you rest in peace, baby." he whispered as he leaned in.

Naih closed her eyes for a second, letting out a deep breath.

"Should I really experience this first thing in the morning?"

The first day it's Mark Tuan, the second is meeting Donghyuck, the third is a cat fight with an unknown girl, and the fourth is this—you can clearly tell that she's pissed off.

"I will gladly get in your way first thing when you wake up."

"So you'll be living with me then?" Naih played along, earning a slight laugh from the guy.

"You know, I wanted to turn you over, but our guy doesn't want to, so live your remaining life more excitingly."

Turn over? she thought

"Or get to a little fight with you, I don't know."

Then the loud sound of a slap echoed the hallway.

"Ooohh, it's Jiah again?"

"Isn't she meeting hot guys every day?"

"Now it's Jeno."

"Is she made of unluckiness or what?"

Jeno placed a hand on his red cheek, turning his head sideward, feeling the pain still tingling.

"Oh, I thought you wanted a little fight with me."

"You bitch!"

Jeno raged at her with a fist swinging, but she quickly dodged it and ran behind, kicking his spine.

The boy gripped her wrist, dragging her closer and landing a punch on her cheek.

"Owww!"

"That's the first time Jiah was touched!"

"Jeno is so hot!"

"Little fight, hm?" but before he could touch her face, Naih used her other hand. Fingers strongly poked his eyes, making him yell in pain.

Without waiting for him to get better again, Naih pulled his head down, kneeled him, and kicked him to the wall, where his back harshly landed.

She placed her hand on her knees, hardly breathing as she used her strength too much.

She felt a tingling pain on her cheek and remembered the fact that she got punched—oh, how she hates it when someone touches her.

Raging at him to kick his head, a pair of arms encircled her waist, dragging her back.

"Ah! Fucking let me go!" her hands gripped the wrists on her waist, trying to get it away, but it's just too strong—or she's just exhausted.

"Relax, love, it's not the time." a deep voice lingered in her ear.

She felt his lips brush on her neck, sending her goosebumps.

Her gaze landed on Jeno, but it's not him alone.

She recalled the black-haired guy to be Chenle, the blue-haired as Jaemin, and the familiar face of Donghyuck.

So that means the ones behind her are...

"Jisung, you can let her go now." Donghyuck said.

Her eyes widened as she thought it was right.

She heard him click his tongue, and the arms on her waist loosened their grip until he fully let go.

Jisung looked down only to see the girl with her eyes widening.

Her surprised face made him smile, leaning down and raising his hand as it landed on the girl's cheek.

"Who punched you, love?" he softly yet huskily said, his thumb trailing back and forth on her skin.

Naih let out a deep breath, and a smirk formed on her face as she placed her hands on both his shoulders..

"FUCK!"

..as her knee landed on Jisung's stomach.