step up the planing

Start from the beginning

When we got to the landing pad we met mr polendina and maria with team rwby we were about to get on the bullhead but the i saw a vortex at a bluiding and ruby and weiss decide to go there i so i bring them there with me by flying. When we got there we saw an injure winter, cinder, penny and sona. I take a look at sona and see her eyes is firing up violet fire. I then look at her status.

Sona sitri
Title:winter maiden
Lvl:170
Hp:4000
Mp:10000

Stat.
Strg:110
Dex:130
Vit:120
Int:350
Wis:400
Luk:90

My eyes widen that sona is now the winter maiden. Cinder look at her with an angry look but then she notice us. Ruby does her silver eyes power shine and then cinder was gone. Weiss went to her sister and use healing magic on her. we all went to weiss and winter. She then give us the option of give in or run away. Guess which one we chose. A bull head then appear next to the hole on the building then it open up. We all get inside and then leave when we were inside i look to the window and saw oscar falling i open up the bull head and fly toward him.

Once i get him i teleport back into the bullhead. I told penny dad and maria to stop for a while then i teleport to qrow and bring him here. When all said and done i make the bullhead invisible and sit down.

Issei:well today had been a train wreck.

Ruby:tell me about it.

She said looking down.

Oscar:everyone im sorry.

Qrow:why?

Jaune:he lost the relic of knowledge.

Issei:you mean this?

I pull out the relic of knowledge from my inventory.

They all went wide eye even more so jnpr amber and oscar.

Oscar:wait how did you get that!?

Issei:i made a counterpart and hid the real one here.

Everyone:why?

Issei:i have a pretty convinient pocket dimension to store stuff in that also only accessible by me alone. You think im not going to take advantage of that?

Qrow:i suppose.

Yang:so what now?

Issei:im thinking about that.

Blake:how are we suppose to beat salem now?

Issei:beating her is still the same. But how are we going to unite the kingdom is different.

Weiss:this is gonna be a long journey.

Jaune:yes it is.

Issei:any idea where we could go now.

Sona:how about vacuo?

Issei:salem has already been there and she take the relic of destruction. It most likely it is at her place.

Pyrrha:and now she after.

Issei:vacuo is closest to atlas soo the relic of creation. But dont worry i had it right here.

I pull out relic of creation which is a staff.

Everyone:how!!?

Issei:im a magic genius. You think a poorly made barrier on a door can stop me?

Ruby:i guess not.

Issei:i could probably use this for more power but i dont think it was a great idea to waste it like that.