"What about Mic-" Sid tried to ask, Tony cut his sentence short when Tony shoved his elbow into his ribcage, causing Sid to let out a forced breath.

"Lovely, you are quite the gentleman, Tony... I'm sure Astrid appreciates you very much, don't you, Asti?" My mum looked at me as she questioned me, placing a hand on my shoulder. I looked towards the ground for a moment before looking back up at her, giving her a half nod, "Well- I suppose you lot should be off now, don't want to be late. Say hello to Michelle for me, will you, darling?"

"Yes, of course, mum, I will," I smiled at her before I stepped out, closing the door behind me as she bid us farewell. As we started to walk down the road, I noticed Sid giving me looks, after about the third one, I let out a sigh, "What is it, Sid?"

He quickly took his eyes off of me, looking forward, "Sorry. Nothing."

Tony brushed up against me as we all continued walking, he leaned down a little, so he could speak to me at face level, his leaning caused our skin to touch, "Seems like your mum really likes me, is that good?" He asked me, I looked over to his face, a smirk on his lips, it was like this specific smirk never left his lips when he spoke to me.

"Don't get too much air in your big head, might pop," I teased and he nudged me with his shoulder, this action caused my footing to be off, I almost tripped, but his long arm was quick to catch me, I quickly rejected his touch after I felt like it was lingering around me too long.

"Oh, Asti," Tony teased, I did my best to ignore him the rest of the way to the club.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Once we got to the club, Chris approached the bouncer, who immediately put his arm out to stop us from entering, "Sorry, mate, recorded company showcase, over 21s tonight."

Chris looked back at us all, "Well, I'm 21, we're all 21. Aren't we?" Chris asked us and I raised a brow as we all started to nod.

"He's an old one, he is," Tony said and pointed to Chris with a smug look on his face, the bouncer looked us all up and down.

"ID?" The bouncer asked, he wasn't buying the charade at all, it was clear.

I watched Chris dig in his pocket, pulling out a fake, he handed it to the bouncer, I got a glimpse f it beforehand, he was sporting a large mustache in the photo, "There you go... Check it out," Chris seemed overly-confident in himself once he showed it off. The bouncer looked up at him only moments after looking at the ID for a moment. Chris touched his top lip, "I know, takes years off me, but, I had to cut it off, kept getting caught in the girlfriends piercing," He chuckled softly, then he attempted to walk forward, "Shall we go in?"

"Might as well," Anwar said with a confident nod, we all tried to walk in once more, the bouncer was quick to stop us dead in our tracks.

"Fuck off before I stick this so far up your arse, your teeth come out of your eyeballs, alright?" The bouncer flicked the ID back at Christ and we all backed up, I was a bit fearful at the moment, Tony put his hand on my back, I felt as if it was a protective move, maybe not, it was Tony after all.

"Look, I just don't want to disappoint my colleague, Dr. Makabi," Anwar said to us, I raised an eyebrow at his logic, shrugging at him, I ignored Tony's touch even though I felt how awkward it was. 

I cleared my throat, trying to go along with Anwar, "Yeah, he's visiting from Senegal," I nodded at Anwar, I saw Sid eyeing Tony and I, furrowing his brows. 

"Katinga," Anwar pretended to correct me, I nodded at him, pretending to give it a thought, "Gotta warn you... He's got some serious voodoo shit going on."