𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁

"𝑨𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒅! 𝑫𝒐𝒐𝒓," 𝑰 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒅 𝒎𝒚 𝒎𝒖𝒎 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒏𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒓𝒔, I sighed and slipped on some heels and walked down the stairs towards the door. Jal had invited us to her dad's record company's showcase tonight. I asked Michelle to meet me, but, of course she didn't, so I asked the others and only the lads responded and agreed. Which, I knew wasa going to be a bit of a field day for my mum. I got to the front door and opened it, I was presented with Tony, Chris, Sid, Anwar, and Maxxie. Chris's jaw almost fell off when he saw my dress, Sid tried to eye me respectfully, I swore Anwar drooled a little, Maxxie only smiled, and Tony gave me his famous smirk, his eyes slowly following every curve of my body.

Before I could get a warning out about my mum, she walked up next to me, a small gasp exiting her mouth when she saw the boys, she fixed her robe, looking them all up and down, her eyes landing on Tony last, that's when her expression soften and s...

Before I could get a warning out about my mum, she walked up next to me, a small gasp exiting her mouth when she saw the boys, she fixed her robe, looking them all up and down, her eyes landing on Tony last, that's when her expression soften and she smiled, "Nice to see you again, Tony," She said to him with a smile.

"Again?" Sid questioned and fixed his glasses as he looked over to him, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Crystal! How are you? Looking lovely," Tony started to butter up my mum right away, of course, she melted right into his hands, nudging his arm playfully in response.

"Oh... I am fine, Tony, thank you... Who are your friends?" She seemed way less interested in learning about the other lads, Chris was the first to speak to her, he was a little more ballsy than the others.

"I'm Chist, nice to meet you, Crystal," He tried to shake her hand, she left him hanging, ignoring his outstretched hand, she corrected him.

"Please... Call me Mrs. Fraizer," She gave him quite the impatient look, "Always be proper with an older woman, Chris."

"Oh, please, you don't look a day over 24," Tony said to her, my mum shushed him playfully, laughing quietly, Chris looked over towards Tony, an astonished look planted on his face.

"Hello, ma'am..." Maxxie spoke up next, "I'm Maxxie," My mum softened her look when she looked over towards him, possibly because she could tell he was gay, or maybe it was just the fact he was pretty adorable in general.

"Evening, Maxxie," She said before her eyes wandered towards Sid, he jumped a bit when he noticed she was looking at him, he cleared his throat awkwardly, fixing his glasses once more.

"Uh... I'm Sid," He said awkwardly, my mum gave him a nod and her eyes now landed on Anwar, the last to finish the introductions.

"And I'm Anwar," He smiled at her and my mum now had time to fix her attention to Tony once again.

"Tony, I imagine that you will be showing Astrid a nice time tonight?" My mum questioned him, her head tilting a little as she spoke to him.

"Oh... I will, I intend on showing her quite the wonderful evening," Tony glanced towards me as he spoke, I noticed Sid was processing every word that was being spoke.