𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴

𝑱𝒂𝒍'𝒔 𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒈𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒚, she was over Tony and Michelle's shit as we walked back to Tony's so we could grab Michelle's bag. Jal, Michelle, and I were going to go to the shops to help Jal pick out a dress for her music competition, but, at this moment, Michelle was spending most of her time on Tony and being downright annoying. I could tell how much that Michelle had changed since the last time I lived in Bristol, I wasn't sure how to feel about it at the moment, I was so glad to see her again, I also had a feeling that maybe he would change back to her ways. But, maybe that wasn't the case. We were walking down the road towards Tony's when Jal let out a long, labored sigh, "Michelle?" Jal spoke up finally making Michelle break away from Tony for a moment, she hummed as if that was her way of saying she was listening, "Do you have to do that?" Jal questioned her and Michelle made a face at her.

"What?" Michelle replied and raised a brow.

"Suck Tony's face off in public all the time?" 

Tony wandered back over towards Michelle, placing an arm over her shoulder, giving Jal a sly smirk, "She loves me, yeah babe?" Tony's gaze wasn't focusing Michelle for long, he looked over to me for a moment, his eyes were wandering up and down my features for a moment before I looked away from him and towards the ground, his own gaze heading back towards Michelle once he noticed I looked towards the ground.

"Yeah," Michelle hummed in reply to Tony as we walked into his house, it was like the second we entered the house he started to kiss on her, Michelle not even thinking for a second before she retaliated, feeling him up right in front of Jal and I.

"We're supposed to go shopping, Chelle," I tried to get her attention, but, I was ignored, "Michelle!" 

"I want to hump you silly," Tony whispered to her and I let out a scoff, crossing my arms over my chest in digust.

Michelle pulled away from Tony for a moment, looking towards Jal and I, "We're just gonna- uh- nip upstairs," She struggled to get a sentence out as Tony kissed on her neck and I rolled my eyes at her.

"Michelle, we need to go shopping," I tried yet again to pry her away from Tony for a moment.

Tony looked over to me, "What for?" He asked, tilting his head as he spoke.

I tried to keep my conversation with him short, I didn't feel like speaking to him any longer, especially at this moment, "We need to get a dress for Jal's music competition," I said in hopes that he would pry away from Michelle and I got the chance to spend a little more time with my mate, but, the more I was around Tony, the more I knew that wasn't going to be the case.

"This won't take long," Michelle said to Jal and I before she tugged Tony upstairs, their giggles could still clearly be heard from where we were standing downstairs.

Jal furrowed her brows, "Jesus, are they gonna?" Her question quickly was answered when moaning could be heard, "Fuck this, let's just go."

I nodded in agreement and we turned to leave, just as the doorbell rang, I pulled open the door and Sid was standing there, a surprised look on his face once he saw me, I guess it was a surprise to him I was in Tony's house, "Hello, Sid," I greeted him and he looked over my shoulder, as if Tony was going to appear. 

"I- uh, is Tony in?" Sid asked and right after that, Michelle shrieked and he looked towards the set of stairs that were behind me, I pursued my lips together in a forced smile.

"Yeah, you could say that."

"I'll just wait... Uh, hang out..."

"Sid. I never see you without Tony, is that all you do? Hang out with him?" I pryed, a tinge of disgust behind my tone at the thought of being glued to Tony like Sid.