Chapter 7

A few hours later... it was night.

They went to the abandoned cabin... "Tony, I don't want to sleep in that dirty cabin..." "Let's sleep where... at sea?" he laughed.

She slapped his arm... "I'm serious..." "Who says we're going to sleep? We're going to spend the whole night making love..." he whispered in her ear.

Kerry shivered at his words. "Tony, Tony..." she laughed. * Back at the hotel... *

Darby realized it was late and no Kerry and Tony returned to the hotel... They were all gathered at the hotel bar... "Katie, don't you think Kerry and Tony are taking this long? I'm worried," Darby said. "They must be fucking..." said Bellamy. "Tony told me he was taking Kerry on a desert island... ...but there are several islands here and I don't know which island they on," said Jeff. "Tony must be fucking Kerry..." said Cornelius laughing.

Scott didn't understand... "What are you talking about? Kerry and Tony are together? What?" Everybody started laughing. "Scott, are you gonna say you didn't realize the sexual tension between Kerry and Tony?" Bellamy said ironically. * Back on the island... *

Kerry and Tony sat down to eat and then Tony asked to talk to her about them... "Ker, I think we can talk about us now... about how we feel about each other... about this strong attraction we feel... everybody's realized... our fans, our cast friends... everybody's realized there's a strong connection between us."

"Okay..." she stuttered. Kerry has a hard time admitting to Tony that she loves him. She feels like she acted like a bitch. "When you finished filming Scandal... I waited for you to call me. You said you'd meet me the next day... so we could say goodbye and you didn't call me. You started ignoring my messages and calls... I was so sad, you broke my heart..." the tears were running down his cheeks. "I'm sorry... I explained to you why... Nnamdi found out and soon after he said he would forgive me... if I not had contact with you... and I felt very guilty. I couldn't call you..." Tony put his hand in his eyes and couldn't say anything else... the tears were running down his face. "Tony? Why did you stay silent?" "Nothing... I'm just sad..." Kerry hugged him... "I don't like to see you sad... look at me..." she held his face and looked into his eyes... He looked into her eyes. She dried his tears... "Forgive me... I never had the courage to admit this to you, because I was afraid... but I will say... now... looking into your eyes... I love you, I love you very much... Tony Goldwyn... you are the man of my life. I fell in love with you, just like Olivia fell in love with Fitz... my heart is yours, my mouth is yours, my body is yours... I am all yours..." she finally confessed.

Tony was paralyzed looking at her and she kissed him. He was sitting on the floor, Kerry sat on his lap and kissed Tony mouth with all her love.