CHAPTER 1

"Why are you single again, Shayne?", I asked Shayne, while I was zooming in on him with my Phone, just as he walked in the room.

"You don't even have a boyfriend yourself, Elodie.", Shayne said a little bit pissed, but His Voice was Filled with sarcasm.

I ended the video there and posted it on my Instagram Story, with linking the Video with Shayne and Courtney.

"You don't have to be so harsh.", I said sarcastic to Shayne, who now sat across from me, at the big table in our conference Room.

Shayne was about to say something but got cut off by my Phone ringing. It was my Agent, Maria.

"Oh, I've got to take that.", I said, stood up and walked out of the room, while answering the Phone.

"What's up, Maria?", I asked.

"Glad you picked up. We got to talk about your new Album.", Maria said, and my Mood fell right to the Floor.

"I know. I am working on it."

"Sadly, that is not enough.", she said.

"I know I know. I'm sorry."

"Maybe you should take some time off of your time at Smosh, is it called?", she asked.

"Yes, Smosh. And no. I can't do that. I'm working here. And I know you don't like that, but I am enjoying my Time here.", I defended my Friends.

"Its good that you like it there, I understand that. But you have more Important Things to work on as that YouTube Channel."

I rolled my eyes.

"And There is a very Important Song you have to work on. You remember the Song, for that new Movie, what is it called..."

"Dark Phoenix?", I finished for her.

"Yes! Exactly! That's the Name. You have to finish that song, Darling!"

"I know! I just need to finish up a couple of little Things on that song and its ready! I promise!"

"Good. You have two days. Not more, understood?"

"Yes. I can do that." No, I don't.

"Then it's a deal! Two days. I expect a perfect song, Elodie!", she said and hung up.

I sighed. It always has been stressful with Maria. I really tried to write songs, but it just comes nothing out. And I have this writer Block already a long time and just can't get it over. And I lied, when I said I only had a couple of things to work on that one song. I only have like half of the Song, I believe. And I must finish it in Two days! But I don't even have two full days, because of my Job here at Smosh.

I took a big breather in and out. I must calm myself down. If not, I get to nothing. I plastered a fake smile on my Lips and walked back in the Conference Room, where almost everyone already was gathered in. I sat down and hoped that this meeting will go by fast.

To my surprise, it did end pretty fast. We just talked about the new Schedule for the Rest of the week. It was Wednesday, so there were only two days to talk about. After that my day was almost finished here. I just had to Shoot two little scenes and I can get home. It was two scenes for a Every Blank Ever Video. One was with me alone and the other was with Damien and Courtney. We had only minor Bloopers, with me tripping over something or Someone had to reshoot over and over an improvising scene. It was Fun though.

"That's a wrap! We are finished for today."

I quickly looked at my Phone and saw it was only six thirty.

"That's good.", I whispered to myself.

I said bye to everyone who was still there and quickly got into my Car to drive home. Its not really my Home though. Chris, my Brother lets me stay with him. And I am very Thankful for that. Otherwise I would be alone all the time and I don't really like being alone. Especially when there is a Thunderstorm outside. Since I was a little kid, I am pretty scared by them. When there was one, I always snuck to Chris or Scott. To Shanna and Carly too, but they moved out when I was practically a baby. With my 25 years, I am the youngest from five.

I was an accident. You can tell, with all my siblings being over thirty, while I'm only in my mid-twenties.

At Home, I got greeted by Dodger, who ran up to me and almost got me to fall over. But only almost. Second there was Chris. He was in the Kitchen, making dinner. He had a couple weeks off, so it was normal.

"Hey Chris.", I greeted him and got myself a bottle of water out of the fridge.

"Hey, El. How was Work?", he asked.

"Usual stuff. Working on some new shows. Nothing special.", I answered.

"You Hungry? I'm making some Food right now, as you can see."

"Nah, not really Hungry. I ate a lot at Lunch." A Lie.

"Okay, then there is more for me.", he said with a big smile.

I automatically smiled back.

"I'm going in the Studio. I have to work on some Songs.", I said with faked enthusiastic.

"I will not disturb you, when you are writing songs. I understood that a long time ago.", he referenced to that one time I was so caught up in writing, that he scared me with just walking in the room. This ended up with me chasing him because I hate it to be scared. But I do like Horror houses. I think they are fun.

"Good night then. I'm probably going to bed early today. I have two interviews tomorrow. One is very early, so yeah."

"Good to know. And Good Night.", I said and walked to my Studio downstairs.

It is good to have a very successful Actor as a Brother and being quite successful yourself. That leads to having your own little Recording Studio. When I got there, I directly began on working on the song. I already got a name, Boundaries. I feel very Lucky to have the opportunity to write a song for a MARVEL Movie! Not just, because my Brother is Captain America and that I know almost the whole Cast from the avengers and so, but I grew up with the Comics and have seen every single Movie. Though this song is for a X-Men Movie. While I was working on songs, I always lay my Phone out of the way and have it on Airplane Mode, so that nobody can distract me.