CHAPTER 6

"Speaking of Scott...", he began.

"What about him?", I asked in a whisper.

" He will be visiting us next week."

"He will?", I asked happy.

"Yes."

"Wait... But not just so that you two can "take better care" of me, right?"

"Well... Kind of but also not?"

"If you have to do it.", I said not caring that much now about it.

For a Moment we just sat there in silence.

"By the way.. You are basically grounded for the next week.", Chris said.

"Great.", I said not happy about that.

"You got yourself into that."

"I know."

"You wanna watch a movie?", he suddenly asked.

"Yes, but I pick which one."

"Go ahead."

I picked The Lion King and started it.

Just like Chris, I am a huge fan of Disney.

Whenever a song came on I sang with it. Chris also sometimes sang but mostly hummed along.

At some point I must have fallen asleep because when I woke up again I was laying in my room in my very comfortable bed.

I laid there for about the next 20 minutes just enjoying the peace in the early morning. Though when I looked at my phone I realised it wasn't that early but noon already.

Then I remembered it was Saturday and relaxed again.

Slowly I got up and grabbed new clothes and went into my Bathroom to shower. After I was finished I walked downstairs and into the kitchen.

Chris was nowhere to be seen, just like Dodger so I assumed he went on a walk.

I grabbed myself some almond milk out of the fridge and poured it into a bowl which already had some cereal in it.

After I finished eating I went back to my room and grabbed my Laptop to check on any emails I could have gotten.

There was a respond from Maria which I opened first.

She congratulated me on the finished song and said she would give me more details later.

I checked the rest of my emails and saw that I have gotten a new script for the new Descendants movie with the information on when we would start training and record the songs. We would start training in two weeks.

I informed Maria about this and she surprisingly immediately wrote back saying that this would fit well. She also told me that I would have to film the music video to "boundaries" the week before that and send me the schedule for the week on when I would be meeting with who and what we would do when.

That's going to be stressful.

So the only week I have left with Courtney and the rest is the week where I am basically grounded. Great.

I set myself a reminder for Monday that I will talk to Ian first thing in the morning about my schedule. And then I also have to tell the others. I miss them already. Though, I am happy that I will see Cameron, Sofia and all the others from the set of Descendants again.

I quickly downloaded the script on my Laptop and my Phone and separated myself from my Laptop for the rest of the day.

It was already four p.m., so I decided to make some food if Chris did not already.

And he didn't. So I grabbed a few ingredients and began to cook.

Mid through my cooking Chris came into the kitchen and joined me and helped cooking the rest. After that we both got ourselves some of the food on a plate and sat down in the living room.

"So when exactly is Scott coming?", I asked.

"On Monday. He said he had the whole week nothing to do.", Chris informed me.

"Do you have any events?"

"A few interviews maybe, nothing much. Why do you ask?"

"I just want to know when you are here and when not. So I know who I can battle in Mariokart or binge watch movies with. Because there is basically nothing else to do if I am home, because I am grounded."

"Good to know.", he said.

"I also start preparing in two weeks for the new movie."

"That's great. I probably will also be starting to film again in a few weeks."

"Sounds good."

"There is something else there isn't it?", Chris asked after a few minutes of silence.

"Yeah. Before I start training with the others for the movie, the week before that I also have to film the Music Video for "boundaries". And the next week i am grounded. And because of that i can't spend much time with Courtney or the others before i won't see them for a couple of Months.", i tell him, hoping he would somehow change his mind of me being grounded.

"And now you expect from me that i change my mind on you being grounded.", he clarifies.

"Yes..?", i asked slowly.

"I am sorry to disappoint you that that won't happen.", he paused.

"But maybe, just maybe, i go a little easy on you at the end of the week. We just have to see how you are doing."

"If you say so...", i huffed.

It's something.

"Do you want to watch Aristocats?", he asked.

"Yes!", i answered immediately. Aristocats is one of my favorite Disney Movies and always will be. And Chris knew that. He picked this Movie on purpose to brighten my mood and it sure did.