Chapter Ten

*not edited. Few mistakes. *
"Yours Truly."

"My tastes are very singular, Mia." He says making me touch myself. "I know, baby." He smacks my ass and then again. Which sends pleasure to me in a way I can't explain.

"Darling do you like that?" He says and I nod, I'm bent over the desk in his office. "Beg, like the slut you are." He says and I whimper. "Leave your hand-print on my ass daddy, please." I say and then he smacks me, seven times, surely leaving his enormous hand-print on my burning cheaks.

His belt comes undone and he runs it over my core. My wetness, leaving it on the belt. "Smack me with the belt daddy." I say harshly. The belt comes in contact with my ass and I whimper again, this time he hit harder. "Again?" He says and smacks me. "Fuck!"

His boxers and pants go down and he rubs his cock. "Teasing, doll?" I swallow and shake my head. "Come'n daddy, please!" His cock then enters me, leaving me speechless.
-
I wake up, the dream leaving me hot, and bothered. "Daddy?" I say stroking Harry's hair, runing my fingers through his curly mess.

"Mmmmh what?" His voice is deep, it's raspy and sexy. "Daddy, I had a dream." I say, biting his earlobe. "Keep doing that, darling." He smirks and then turns around to see my face.
I only had my panties and his t-shirt, the thin layer of clothing covering his lower half makes me go mad. "I need you to help me." I say biting my lip, I then straddle him.

Grinding my hips a bit to make him hard, "Daddy I need you to help me," I blush. Still talking about sexual things with him seems- awkward. "Help me with my needs." I say patting him over his boxers. "Oh, sweetheart, you wake me up at four-thirty in the morning to help you finger yourself." He chuckles.

"I had a explicit dream." I put my hands on his chest and lean down to kiss him. His lips are wet, due to him licking them. "Tell me." He says, now more serious. "I don't know- I mean," I start to say and fail. "Now. It was not a question." His voice becomes harsher, he wants to hear this.

"I was bent over your desk at your work, and you where smacking me with your hand. You then took off your belt and wiped me. The thing is I liked it, daddy." I sigh. His cock is most erect. "Innocent girls are the most freaky, baby." He says playing with my hair.

"You fucked me numb, it was so real, I could really feel you fill me up." I say biting my lip. I wanted to tell him that I wanted him to do things that would be seen as a sin in other people's eyes. "I want your fingers inside of me daddy," I grind my hips along his erection. "I want you to touch me and call me the filthiest names in the book. I want you to kiss me and eat me like a cake daddy." I start and moan, touching my hard nipples.

"Oh, doll. You have appsolutly so idea what you are doing." He says and takes his both fingers and enters in my pussy. "Ride my fingers, like the slut you are, baby." I obey and start to rub my clit, making more of the desired pleasure. "Oh daddy." I say and going harder onto his fingers. "Fuck daddy's fingers, baby." He says and I continue, making the most inhumanly noises I have ever made. "Your so fucking flawless, baby." He starts to pump his erection, making a faster orgasm for me. Daddy's fingers hitting my g-spot with every curl. His fingers are true magic. "Fuck!" He stops and I glare at him. "Good girls do not sware." I huff and continue making pleasure. "Squirt baby girl, daddy loves it when you squirt." Sending more energy through my shaking body. "Daddy, curl your fingers deeper." I say and when he finally hits my g-spot I come, and squirt like daddy asked.

He falls on the bed and I collapse on his chest. "Oh, my," I start off, I yawn and close my eyes, hearing Daddy's heartbeat. "You're so beautiful, Mia. I love you so much." I hum back too sleepy. "I love you, Harry Styles." I say and giggle at the mention of his last name. "Sleep well my baby." I kiss his chest and drift off to a warm slumber.
--
Harry