Chapter 12

"Not so good."

|M I A|

What should I do? Should I come clean? I can't tell my parents, they'll think so poorly of me. I just can't, sometimes I wish Harry never had talked to me, that he wasn't a sick old divorced man with a daughter that I babysitted, Once. It's been at least twelve hours since the slight misunderstanding with Anna. But why did she have to get so defensive? Sydney called me mommy, and she freaked. She was clearly jealous and my mother was taken aback by the snappy comment Anna said to Sydney.

[17] SEVENTEEN HOURS EARLIER

My mother had just ordered me to socialize with Anna, her being the guest, which to my mother means do anything for her, just so she'd maybe have Anna consider coming back for another meal. “Hello.” I say as nicely as I can manage. She doesn't acknowledge me and instead turns to look at me, no emotions showing. "I have one and one thing only to say to you, you talk to Harry or even get near him and I'll break you little girl, you have no idea what I'm capable of and I suggest you not to test me, having a divorce is something one should not be proud of, and I am sure I will get my Harry not to go through with the divorce.” She looks at me dead in the eye, while I take in what she just said. "Y-You and Harry are not divorced yet?” Before she had time to answer my mother cherped about food being ready and scowled at me for pushing pasted Anna to head to the downstairs restroom.

"Harry and her are not yet divorced?" My mouth starts to mumble nonsense.
No, she's lying, she would say anything to make me doubt myself.
Tears start running down my face. Why did he lie. God I'm so stupid. Fuck.
I run upstairs and grab a bag, throw clothes in and some shoes. My saivings are in a wallet and I put it over my shoulder.

"Mom, mom!" I say trying to get her attention. "What Mia." Her eyes give me the classical 'People are over' stare and I roll my eyes.
"I'm leaving." "Wha-? Mia. Get back here. Mia. Now!" I start running out this neighborhood. Where the Fuck would I even go? I run to Harry's house. Thats the only place I can think of right now. After a while of running I start to walk. I see Harry's house from here, it's the only goddam tall one.
I knock in his door and try and hear footsteps but nothing. "For fucks sake. why out of all days are you not here today." More tears start to brim my eyes. All I can do is wait. I sit near the door and hug my knees. I can't believe him, was he seriously lying to my face when I told him I loved him and he said it back too. Was he lying about that? What else can he be hiding. My eyes feel puffy and I start to think if he ever had feelings for me. Thinking about it made me cry more. Why was he so fucking old. Why the Fuck did I choose to fall in love with him? Why him out of all the guys my age, why him? God I'm so dumb. Its so stupid to even think about me and him having a future. My eyes start to close and It goes black. 

...

A soft hand lifted my body and it carried me inside the house. "Harry?" My eyes where half open. "Baby, hey. I'm here." No you aren't. You liar. "Why aren't you and Anna not going through with the divorce?" He sets me down. My eyes are now open but I tiredly rub them. "We are baby girl. We have court Saturday." I stare at him and furrow my eyebrows. "I missed you so much, you old fucking man." My arms fly to his neck and he gladly takes them. "I missed my baby girl too." His mouth makes it to mine and they touch. Hungry kisses where shared between us both. His hands both squeeze my ass and I squeel. "You fucking liar." I hit his chest. What was wrong with me.

He was taken aback by my outburst. "You don't love me, you can't love. You aren't capable. You lie way to much. You get angry out of nothing. I hate you so much. I hate you because I love you and I can't stop loving you because you are you and I love your daughter way to much to break you. And I hate myself for loving you." I take a large inhale.

"I couldn't ever imagine a world without you. You are so stupid baby, I love you with everything I have, I've never love anyone the way I love you, you are such a blessing to my life because you are here and I have the honor to have you in my life, even if its because you get angry at me or because you need company or because you hate yourself for loving me. I love you." He said it. Just like that. He just said it without hesitation or a blink of an eye. "You love me?" I say still not believing it. "Yes you. now get over here so I can hug you and you can get all your anger out on me. Because let's be honest, I deserve everything coming my way." I smile and hug him. His sent filling my nostrils, like musk with cigars and peppermint gum. "Have you been smoking?" He smirks. "I have to release my stress on something, now that you where gone, kitten."

...

I'M SORRY BUT FucKING SCHOOL AND IT SUCKS BUT I HOPE THIS MAKES SENSE BC I'M ON PAIN KILLERS AND I DON'T QUITE REMEMBER THE STORY WELL.
VOTE COMMENT.  LOVE YOU -R