Pilot

*not edited. Few mistakes*

*"Alright, I'll see you later, baby girl." *

Mia.

I knocked at his door and turned around feeling the cold air hitting my face as I sway. I hear footsteps coming my way and turning around. I face a man in his shower towel and nothing else. The water droplets fall onto his nose, and run down to his torso.

"Ah, Ms. Albert. Welcome." He grabs his towel tighter and directs me to come in, as I do.

Mr. Styles is a wealthy man, has a  beautiful little girl and a wife. His wife, Anna lost their first child. She is the head person in a very important company I have no interest in. I only have one interest, and thats Mr. Styles.

He's been my crush since I was 15.
He is now 25 and keps himself very busy. He owns about half the town and his communication with the people surprises me.

His daughter Sydney is 4. Soon to be 5 and go to school, so I'll have to drive her to school and back. I'm 17 and my tall awkward figure stands here alone while Mr. Styles changes.

A few minutes later he comes back with a Black t-shirt on and some shorts.
His hand mentions me to sit down. I sit on the chilly black leather sofa.
"Ms. Albert, thank you for coming." He says with a pause as he finds his words.
"Lets talk about you babysitting my angel." He says smiling his dimples showing too.

"Alright, I have a few experiences with children, I've babysat a few other children and I have lots of little family members so I think I can take it." I smile at him as his eyes dig into my chest.

"Alright. Do you have any records I should know of?" Does he mean criminal records?
"No, I'm a straight A student." I want him to think of me of as mature girl. Or I want him to fuck me. Mia, no.

"Very good." He looks at my long legs which are crossed.

"Are you a virgin?"

What?

"Excuse me?" I stutter.
"Are -you -a -virgin?" He asks more slowly, licking his plum lips.
"I-I uhm I-" I gulp and give him a 'are you serious look'.

"Just a simple yes or no will do love, don't get too excited." He smirks.
"I am." His lustfilled eyes stare at me.
"Good. You got the job don't worry. I'm sure with that mouth I'll be able to fit half my cock in, thats if you try." He says smirking even more as I choke on his words.

I'm so wet right now, and its only his voice.
"U-hm." I pause waiting for something to happen.
He slowly scoots over and reaches my thigh. Sending a shiver down my spine. I can feel the dampness on my lower region.

I have my school uniform, great.
"You look so good in that uniform. So innocent and obedient." His sloppy kisses make it behind my ear, hitting my soft spot. I swear im dripping now.

"I-I have, ohh, homework Mr. Styles." I moan throwing my head a back a bit.
"No baby, do that later." He says finally kissing my lips swiftly.
"Where's your family?" I ask so that i don't worry seeing them while we do this.

"Away." He says and gets up leaving me in pure shock.
"Got on your knees baby." He says full of lust and desire.
"But Mr. Styles-"
"Call me daddy." He says and licks his now cherry colored lips as he pulls down his shorts reviling his huge member.

How on earth will i fit all that in my mouth?

He tuggs his Kelvin Klein boxers down to his ankles, letting his cock spring and hitting his stomach twice.
"Suck on it baby girl." He says as he awaits for me.