Chapter 11

*not edited, few mistakes*

"I fell under your spell of love."

Mia

Waking up next to no one crushed my heart. Harry left. He actually left me, after the most intimate moment we shared he left. He probably left me here, he never cared. He wants me to feel like a worthless bug. He probably had to, my subconscious adds. I just gave Harry my virginity and he didn't even have the decency to leave a note or something? My anger is building up and I'm feeling braver than I have ever before, Harry is going to get a piece of my mind.

I get off my bed and scramble through my drawers, trying to find a decent pair of clothes. "Fuck." I say out loud, in frustration. "Damn it Harry!" I say and finally manage to put on my shoes. I don't even care what I look like.

I grab my car keys and drive to the busy city, he's gonna make me insane. I am tapping my fingers so hard, they'll fall off any second now. Arriving at his building, with big bold, grey letters. They seem new, he must of told them to repaint them. I shake that thought off my head and storm into the building like a madman.

The new blonde receptionist give me a glance, judging my choice in clothing. "I'm here to are Mr. Styles." I say, I have the urge to bite my nails, but I decide against it. "Name please." Her high-pitched voice giving me a small headache. "Mia Albert." I say and look around. No one in this office is unprofessionaly dressed, he probably will fire them if they brought some sneakers. I feel out of place. "You have no appointment. Sorry, Mr. Styles only sees people who have called in." she gives me a fake smile and I groan in annoyance.

I turn around about to walk away when I hear Harry say goodbyes to Claire. She fixes her hair and smiles wickedly at me, she pulls up her skirt and takes out a small mirror from her purse, redoing her red lipstick. She waves at me and I feel a tear drop. I turn around and press the button to the elevator.
"Mia?" He says and I glare at him. "How fucking dare you!" I start and he takes a step back, clearly stunned. "In my office now," the bravery that I had vanished as quick as it came. I walk in with my head low, Why should I be ashamed? He's the idiot, my subconscious is a brave bitch. I walk into his shady office and sit down, his tall body sits next to me. My nose is filled with the smell of cigarettes and peppermint.

"Do you care to explain why you are so mad?" He says calmly, throwing me off. "I-I, well you left me after the most intimate moment we shared. I gave you my virginity, Harry." Maybe I'm overreacting? Maybe he's changed. That wouldn't explain why Claire came out looking freshly fucked. I sigh. "Did you have sex with Claire?" I look at him and he quickly looks away. "I did not fuck her, no." He says and stands. Why is he acting like this? I stand up and brush my hand over my hair, "Harry, Why are her panties on the floor?" I say exhausted. I'm over the top, done, he has no respect for me. None for himself or for his daughter. "What?" He says darting his eyes over to where I'm looking. "Those, are they hers?" The mention of her name makes me nauseous. "Yes, but-" I sigh, he did break me. I walk out, ignoring his explanation. The girl in the front desk says a high "Have a nice one little girl."

One woman in the coffee shop stares at me, her light eyes giving me a warm smile. I smile back, weakly. "Sweetheart, are you Okay?" She says getting up from her table and rubbing my back, sitting next to me. "No." I start to sob, no one has ever seen me like this, but at this point I don't really care. "What's wrong?" I try to explain it to her but my sobs interrupt me. As I clean my tears, the man that I love the most, and hate with everything I have, walks in. "Mom," he says staring at me with warily eyes. His mother? I take a glance at her face and see a lot of resemblance. "Harry, Wow you've gotten taller, love." Her voice make me smile. It's so gentle. "What's wrong?" He says towards me. Is he really going to pretend he doesn't know me? "This beautiful young lady was crying all alone, so I tried to talk, whoever hurt her must not give a care in the world. She said he hurt her pretty badly." She sets a cup of coffee in my trembling hands and I thank her quietly.