Sleeping and dodging knives

Start from the beginning

     "Y-you pushed me away and he touched you instead..." She mumbles and I look at her, shocked at the idea of me in her dreams.

       "While you were... disintegrating you told me it was my fault you were dying... Then the whole class started to melt and screaming for me to help and that I caused all of it because I was so weak..." She says and grips her hands tighter.

     "Then I turned around the hand guy reached for me...then I woke up." She says staring out the window while I collect my thoughts.

     I raise my hand and flick her forehead.

      "Hey! What was that for you asshole?!" She say rubbing the spot.

      "Tsk, well I guess we'll have to fix that then." I say leaning against the wall in front of her.

     "Fix it? How?" She asks looking up at me.

      "Well, since everyone else in the class is an extra and I'm one of the best you'll train with me tomorrow." I say.

       "B-but the rest of the class asked me to train with them!! I told them I'd rotate around with each of them all week!" She says.

      I nod, "Good idea, then we can test multiple quirks but tomorrow you start with me." I say firmly, at first she looks at me with a small flare of fire in her eyes, then she just sighs and nods.

     "Alright see if you can unstab the bed and get some sleep, I'm not going to go easy on you." I say and we spend a few minutes putting everything back to normal.

      She curls up under the blanket and almost instantly falls asleep.

       Her last words quiet and almost inadudiable but I catch them.

     "Thanks Suki." I chuckle.

      "No problem shorty." I say and her a faint laugh before her breathing slows and she falls into a deep sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Y/N's POV

    I blink awake and see Bakugo asleep in the chair next to me.

   I watch his face as he sleeps (def not in a creepy way at all lol) and smile at how relaxed he looks.

  I let my thoughts wander to the night before and shake my head in bewilderment at the difference of the boy who yelled at me the first day and the softer boy from last night.

     "Oi, what are you smiling at so stupidly shorty?" I blink and see Bakugo's crimson eyes staring at me and his signature smirk.

     Blushing I look away, "Definitely not at you porcupine." I mumble.

    He tenses, "WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME EXTRA?!?" He screams.

    "Nothing." Well the quiet was fun while it lasted I guess.

    I get up and head to the small bathroom with my bag and change into my school uniform, frowning at how short the skirt is.

    "Hey! Shorty hurry up! Homeroom starts in like twenty minutes." I open the door and grab my backpack.

      "Tch, took you long enough idiot." He says and we head out and towards class 1-A.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time skip* (Brought to you by sleep deprivation)

     Y/N's POV

We make it to class 1-A and open the door to complete chaos.

   My dad's passed out in his chair so that's pretty much a sign that it's a free period.

    "The longer you hide behind me the longer you prolong them seeing you idiot." Bakugo says and steps from in front of me.

    The boys see me first and all of them rush and tackle me.